Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Never like Ronaldo, always think Messi is a better player (and better human)

But I despise ManUtd even more, a cheat of a club with the most arrogant and self absorbed fans (along with liverpool fans)

So I say, Viva Ronaldo! Burn the whole places to the ground.

3 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

Giving that interview to Piers Morgan and the sun :lol: Couldn't have been planned worse 

Trying to figure out when he actually gave the interview. Not that it makes it any better. 

It was likely a couple of weeks ago. Wondering was it after him refusing to come on against Spurs. 

I do have some sympathy for him.  Losing their baby seemed to be forgotten about when everyone was criticising his behaviour in the summer.  I know I certainly forgot about it.  

But he has just fully burned bridges with the Piers Morgan and The Sun interviews.  Massively disrespectful to the club, his teammates and the fans.  

Strange man. 

23 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I do have some sympathy for him.  Losing their baby seemed to be forgotten about when everyone was criticising his behaviour in the summer. 

I can certainly sympathise. When i lost mine I got a 1st stage attendance warning when I went back to work :lol:. It does make you rather sour 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I can certainly sympathise. When i lost mine I got a 1st stage attendance warning when I went back to work :lol:. It does make you rather sour 

Man, I wouldn't have worked there much longer if that happened to me. [emoji38]

16 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Is he really boasting that he's better looking than Wayne Rooney or is that not what he means? 

I assume he means they are similar in age and he’s kept himself in elite shape & fitness and Rooney clearly hasn’t so why is Rooney criticising him kinda thing