Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Question for @Froggy. I know the way Ronaldo has gone about this whole thing is very cuntish, but are Man U fans letting the feel good factor around Ten Hag cloud the fact that Ronaldo is the most high profile person to go against the Glazers so directly? Would this not have been a chance to really put pressure on the glazers, since most fans identify the ownership as the real problem at the club? 

6 hours ago, Joey47 said:

Question for @Froggy. I know the way Ronaldo has gone about this whole thing is very cuntish, but are Man U fans letting the feel good factor around Ten Hag cloud the fact that Ronaldo is the most high profile person to go against the Glazers so directly? Would this not have been a chance to really put pressure on the glazers, since most fans identify the ownership as the real problem at the club? 

The Glazers don't feel any pressure. They don't care. If they get the money they want they'll sell otherwise they'll stand firm and continue as they have been. 

There's a lot of stuff in the interview that Ronaldo said which is fine. But he can't go attacking the coach and any other player/ex player that has said anything about him. 

Rooney didn't even say anything bad about him but he had a go at him, and Rooney is much higher in legend status than Ronaldo is. Found that really disrespectful too as Rooney was sacrificed to get the best out of Ronaldo. He wouldn't have won the Ballon d'Or with us without Rooney. 

Can they sack him and avoid paying off the rest of his contract due to gross misconduct? Would love for Man U to lose out financially but that would mean Ronaldo gains so unsure what the best outcome is for a neutral who is enjoying the drama 

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Can they sack him and avoid paying off the rest of his contract due to gross misconduct? Would love for Man U to lose out financially but that would mean Ronaldo gains so unsure what the best outcome is for a neutral who is enjoying the drama 

I'd imagine if he's breached his contract in any way they won't pay a fee. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

#teamjordan

Absolutely, gained a bit of respect for him there, loved it when he said...

"I don't know Piers, why would people misrepresent things... You do that regularly".

Thats a mic drop moment if i've ever seen one :lol: 

Edited by 54

Just now, 54 said:

Absolutely, gained a bit of respect for him there, loved it when he said...

"I don't know Piers, why would people misrepresent things... You do that regularly".

Thats a mic drop moment if i've ever seen one :lol: 

His face turn since the moment our takeover was officially approved has been nothing short of astonishing, the man is on fire.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

His face turn since the moment our takeover was officially approved has been nothing short of astonishing, the man is on fire.

I didn't want to say it, but he has been to be honest, don't mind him at all these days...

On another note, just went onto RedCafe to see what Man United fans opinions on this whole thing was, and laughed at their thread title of "Cristiano Ronaldo Siuueeed?" :lol: 

Class [emoji38]

Can't bring myself to go on RedCafe tbh, it was full of bitter pricks when I was last on there a good few years ago. Despite us being completely irrelevant to the footballing elite they still absolutely despised us. They're never letting the Shearer thing go, that's for sure.

Jordan has a lot of canny views to be honest. I disagree with him in some subjects, such as when he has an employer preferred views on employments matters or when he wants to totally distance away from minority issues. I also disagree with him on his Ashley views, but in general he’s spot on.

2 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Class [emoji38]

Can't bring myself to go on RedCafe tbh, it was full of bitter pricks when I was last on there a good few years ago. Despite us being completely irrelevant to the footballing elite they still absolutely despised us. They're never letting the Shearer thing go, that's for sure.

I'll always hate them going back to when we were rivals in the 90s and the Shearer thing encapsulates why. The absolute arrogance of thinking you have the divine right to sign an elite player who instead went to a comparable quality side which he had a deep local and family affinity with. Wankers. 

It annoys me intensely that Cristiano Ronaldo is considered as 'one of the best ever' players to play football. Some outrageous comments in recent days.

Most famous? Perhaps. Better than the likes of 'the' Ronaldo, Maradona? No fucking way.

He’s better than  R9 Ronaldo. At their peaks there’s a debate, but CR7, smashes him in longevity. I think it’s a conversation between Messi and Pele for goat status. Not sure what to think of Maradona, his goal record was good but not extraordinary like we see with Pele, Messi, CR7 etc, but what he did with Napoli and Argentina will forever go down in folklore. Probably the most deified sports person ever.

I much prefer el fenomeno, his talent was higher than Cristiano but injuries destroyed him. You can’t really argue with Cristiano’s career putting up there as one of the absolute greats even though I can’t stand him