Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Used to read his blog all the time back when I first started following. Definitely one my earliest connections to the club so I'll always appreciate him.

RIP

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

another set of American owners in the PL then?

Lovely. Yankee shitehawks lining up to franchise us. Hopefully the regulators get hold of the PL before the horrible capitalist bastards try and destroy the game fully.

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Lovely. Yankee shitehawks lining up to franchise us. Hopefully the regulators get hold of the PL before the horrible capitalist bastards try and destroy the game fully.

“American businessman Friedkin, who has a reported net worth of £4.8bn, wants Serie A side Roma and Premier League club Everton to sit at the top of a multi-club model.”

*sigh*

34 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Thought there was a van on new front of shirt sponsorships from betting companies? 

It's absolutely disgraceful that they're going to let them plaster their vehicles all over PL shirts. 

Spoiler

Ban comes into effect from 25/26, IIRC. 

How long before there are enough American owners of PL sides to be voting for fucking playoff games, overseas fixtures and all-star shite?

36 minutes ago, toon25 said:

How long before there are enough American owners of PL sides to be voting for fucking playoff games, overseas fixtures and all-star shite?

Don’t read Reddit, plenty of ‘new generation fans’ (fans from outside the U.K.) all kicking off at is ‘legacy fans’ for not wanting play offs.

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Thought there was a van on new front of shirt sponsorships from betting companies? 

It's upcoming and if you get in there first you can keep going through the ban for the duration of the contract, which might be why they're setting up shell companies just to basically squat on the front of the shirt. 

I live in Redruth, about 8 hours from Newcastle, this barber shop just popped up in the centre of town: 

PXL_20240615_110624888.thumb.jpg.95c9d42e7149940ecd655043a4b3d686.jpg

16 hours ago, 54 said:

I live in Redruth, about 8 hours from Newcastle, this barber shop just popped up in the centre of town: 

PXL_20240615_110624888.thumb.jpg.95c9d42e7149940ecd655043a4b3d686.jpg

Hope you’ll be giving them some patronage

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but what an embarrassing shitshow.

(Rexona is the deodorant known as Sure in the UK)

Yikes. Quick way to destroy a reputation among younger Brazilians. I forget why but remember thinking he was a dickhead back in his day.

11 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Thought he was in prison

On that note, I was deep in a wiki-bing the other day and saw that Robinho had started on a nine year prison sentence in Brazil for gang raping a 22 year old. 

Remember when Trump said in front of Putin that Russia "did not" interfere in the elections, then when challenged on it back in the States he just went.. "I meant to say did" - sort of reminds me of this fiasco 

13 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

That’s the most ridiculous NUFC-related  ‘thing’ I have ever had the misfortune to see. 

Nah its not, you could have a one from before the takeover including Varane, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Modric etc and that's just the Ashley years.