Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace: 9/11/22 @ 19:45 - League Cup (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

33 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Still seething this isn’t on tv. 

Aye fucking ridiculous. Surely there's (small amounts) of money left on the table by not having all the cup games broadcasted? Even if it's just low level productions, like the ones we got in Championship.

45 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

Will there be any dodgy links of this tonight anywhere? I'm in Tenerife and was hoping to watch it but there's a guy in my Facebook group adamant that it's not on any TV station anywhere in the world 

There will be 

47 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

Will there be any dodgy links of this tonight anywhere? I'm in Tenerife and was hoping to watch it but there's a guy in my Facebook group adamant that it's not on any TV station anywhere in the world 

Ooh look at m.......nah can't be arsed.

12 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I remember as a kid listening to all NUFC matches in the living room on the radio with headphones on.  Then going to bed dreaming of us winning the league.

:thup: I remember once listening to it and thinking that the half time replays they did of the goals were additional goals happening in real time :lol: Proper embarrassing. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

11 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Wait this isn’t even on in like South Africa? I’m starting to recognise all their adverts at this point 

No rivers at all? Say what you want but 89 rand is a great deal and I'd like to learn more.

30 minutes ago, adamjk007 said:

Leicester and Everton games were both on dodgy streams lastnight despite saying they wouldn't be broadcast anywhere. I'm sure th cup tie with Burnley last season that went to pens was on too,

The Everton game was on the telly here in Denmark last night.

Edit: also the Leicester game.

Edited by mosstef