The Semi-Finals: Argentina and France through

Who would have been on the bench if Nkunku was fit? Dembele? Maybe Knunku wouldve been on the bench, dunno. Dembele hasnt really done owt of note to my knowledge and has seemed passive. Do like the look of this Kolo Muani from the small bits Ive seen with Frankfurt. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Great dribble but such a product of the modern game, players terrified to even attempt a tackle as the slightest contact is a pen every time

In the PL it seems impossible to get a call at times.

I'll enjoy the final and I hope Messi does it but I really just want our game against Bournemouth now. :lol: Morocco in the final would have been special but its a bit meh now, back to the post match squad photos of Eddie and co celebrating now please. 

Shame that both France and Argentina can’t both lose.

Messi is a great great player but my god we’ve been done over  by shit housing Argies too many times in World Cups.

Then there’s this French side that have rode a lot of luck while believing they’ve had some sort of right to win games. The Danes gave them a good game, we should have beaten them and they’ve not been great tonight. You’ve then got Mbappe grinning like a Cheshire Cat and Deschamps acting liking he’s a master technician.

I’m slightly leaning towards wanting Argentina to win, says it all really.