World Cup Final: Argentina 3-3 France (4-2 pens) - Argentina are world champions

Just now, leffe186 said:

The fact that England plausibly should have won this World Cup will haunt me forever.

Actually Portugal should have and this will haunt me forever as well. This was our chance, we had our best team ever.

So. I am sure we'd win. You are as well. We don't know who'd be right. At least this gives us some consolation.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Give over man. Best current player has finally stepped up. For a neutral viewer this is the stuff of dreams surely?

Delusional. It was a pen and a chance. France have been woeful. Akin to us in that Everton match when Lejeune scored.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

Actually Portugal should have and this will haunt me forever as well. This was our chance, we had our best team ever.

So. I am sure we'd win. You are as well. We don't know who'd be right. At least this gives us some consolation.

Fuck it, was Korea’s to lose if we snuck past Brazil.

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:
2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Y'all are absolutely insane.

I love you to death Leffe but y'all nuts.

Not saying we're the best team at all but...yeah, we could have won this. Legitimately.

It's hardly a controversial take to say if we'd have beaten France we might've won the whole thing. :lol:

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Not saying we're the best team at all but...yeah, we could have won this. Legitimately.

:lol: You beat Wales, Iran, and Senegal without their best player. You had no ideas beyond dive vs France. You got TWO PENS and still couldn't even tie. Y'all wild!