Leicester City 0-3 Newcastle United (26/12/2022)

BlueStar

12 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Think he said the last time he was on his kids are massive Newcstle fans as well. 

There's footage of his son celebrating our takeover going through while Shay is being interviewed about it.

Edited by madras

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I remember when we lost 0-3 at home to Leicester almost two years ago to the day; how grim it was, how dead of a footballing institution we were and how many lightyears Leicester were ahead of us. But look at us now, 2nd in the league, thinking about poaching one of Leicester's best players in the near future and talking about the top 4.

Fuck me.

They dicked us 4-0 last year in this fixture. How insane is that? [emoji38] I hated that loss, stung until we did them at home, but today is complete vindication.

We were awesome today, but Leicester should be better with the players they have. Most of them didn’t look bothered after going 2-0 down and just accepted the loss. Rodgers needs to go for them if they’re to have any hopes of being top 10.

Just now, The Bonk said:

They dicked us 4-0 last year in this fixture. How insane is that? [emoji38] I hated that loss, stung until we did them at home, but today is complete vindication.

We were awesome today, but Leicester should be better with the players they have. Most of them didn’t look bothered after going 2-0 down and just accepted the loss. Rodgers needs to go for them if they’re to have any hopes of being top 10.

They have some technically decent midfielders but are poor at the back, poor keeper and little up front.

9 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Think he said the last time he was on his kids are massive Newcstle fans as well. 

You have seen the interview he did when the takeover went though with his son gatecrashing it with his celebrations?

Edited by Sean

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Have some of that you bunch of cunts. 

"Anyway, well done Newcastle. Hopefully we'll be a sportswashing project before long. I've always felt out owners need to murder more people. Hey, we could clear some serious deadwood 🤪

Buzzing for Liverpool 🤗"

That had me roaring :lol:

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Have some of that you bunch of cunts. 

There’s a few talking sense and recognizing what Eddie is doing. Some who can’t get past the Saudi thing. 

And then way more than I’d expect who just don’t think we’re very good. Today they gifted us a win - it was all about how bad they are and nothing to do with Newcastle. Beforehand multiple comments saying we’ve been lucky to get to this point.

Fuck ‘em :celb:

Just now, madras said:

They have some technically decent midfielders but are poor at the back, poor keeper and little up front.

Thought Daka was decent and threatened, but you’re right, stacked midfield who pass it well, but defending was terrible when we went at them. Söyüncü injured, probably their best defender and I don’t particularly rate him. Castagne is a solid full-back, Amartey and Thomas not so much.

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

There’s a few talking sense and recognizing what Eddie is doing. Some who can’t get past the Saudi thing. 

And then way more than I’d expect who just don’t think we’re very good. Today they gifted us a win - it was all about how bad they are and nothing to do with Newcastle. Beforehand multiple comments saying we’ve been lucky to get to this point.

Fuck ‘em :celb:

All our wins are because the other team was shit, come on mate get with the times.

15 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Was in the away end for that, proper grim stuff. We've just been a completely different side and club as a whole post January.

No disrespect to Wood because he's great off the ball and has scored some important goals, but it's so fucking impressive how we can still put in these type of perfomances with him leading the line.

Edited by nemtizz