Leicester City 0-3 Newcastle United (26/12/2022)

BlueStar

2 minutes ago, bigfella said:

The after match interviews were fuckin class like, Sky could learn a thing from that.

Couldn't agree more.  The coverage is very good.  Someone on here said Amazon were rubbish but I'm sure he couldn't have taken the game in.

Coverage was fine in terms of content for me, sometimes their experts choice has been somewhat suspect (gabby agbonlahor doing villa liverpool and he's a total melt whenever I hear him) and yes interviews after were great, Tripps coming over and talking to them after excellent

39 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

All our wins are because the other team was shit, come on mate get with the times.

Caught Leicester at a good time. They've been in really good form lately, turned the corner, won last week but we got them just as they were scheduled to turn to shit again.

What a bunch of fannies this lot were today. They played like they were shit scared of a physical battle.

Hoping we steer well clear of Tielemans too. Aside from looking like he's carrying an extra couple of pounds, he whined and whinged his way through the entire game 

11 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Caught Leicester at a good time. They've been in really good form lately, turned the corner, won last week but we got them just as they were scheduled to turn to shit again.

Sod all to do with them. We've been doing that to teams for a while now whether they're in form or not, whether they're Champs league prospects or relegation fodder.

5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

What a bunch of fannies this lot were today. They played like they were shit scared of a physical battle.

Hoping we steer well clear of Tielemans too. Aside from looking like he's carrying an extra couple of pounds, he whined and whinged his way through the entire game 

Tielemans is way too good for Leicester 

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Would like to see the whole build up of the Almiron goal as I'm pretty sure it started with Bruno doing a Maradona turn in our half?

Yeah just the casual 360 in his own half, sprays it wide, carries on then perfect weight first times into almiron's path. Not enough was made of it on the commentary