The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - NUFC to enter Conference League if Man City win FA Cup

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

11 hours ago, SteV said:

Chat starting to permeate through other threads. Granted, not there yet, but getting closer and closer to the return of some form of European football back at SJP.

Sure there’s loads of helpful sites that we’ve all been resigned to having no relevance to us in recent times, so let’s get them all shared as and when required.

I do remember the below site being the nuts for all your coefficient needs from the last time we qualified:

https://kassiesa.net/uefa/index.html

And just because, here’s the details of next seasons finals:

CL - Sat 01/06/24 - Wembley Stadium, London

EL - Wed 22/05/24 - Aviva Stadium, Dublin

ECL - Wed 29/05/24 - TBC May 23

I’m booking all those days off. 

You have to be extremely generous to Spurs given their form for the last 6 months to have them catch us. Doing this exercise basically solidified my belief that if we beat them at home we're very close to job done (barring disaster).

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 12.08.26 PM.png

On 11/04/2023 at 11:39, Doctor Zaius said:

CL Final being a Wembley isnt great. Dont fancy that. I'll take us qualifying for the CL, 3rd in the group and us in the EL final at Dublin followed by the CL final the season after next at more exotic location, cheers. :thup:

Also, finishing 3rd in group and then going far in UEL is the best thing to raise our coefficient quickly (besides obviousley going far in UCL).

Edited by kocunar

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Rashford out for a few games.

Big test for ETH to find reliable goals in that team. I wonder what Rashford’s expected goals against goals has been since the turn of the year, would imagine it’s extremely high. Wout isn’t going to get goals so it’s going to be Fernandes, Sancho or Antony that are going to have to deliver 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Big test for ETH to find reliable goals in that team. I wonder what Rashford’s expected goals against goals has been since the turn of the year, would imagine it’s extremely high. Wout isn’t going to get goals so it’s going to be Fernandes, Sancho or Antony that are going to have to deliver 

Ratnandes isn’t going to get many in that new deeper role