The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Sounds like Rashford might only miss one league game, against Forest.

We probably want him back fit to face Spurs mind. They're the easier side to finish above given the table now and the game in hand. If Spurs beat them, it gets a lot tighter.

Still not counting out Liverpool considering their run and returning players, plus the fact us, Spurs, and Man U play each other, and the tougher fixtures we have. Yes they need a big winning run, but we ourselves went on a five-game winning stream as soon as our tough spell ended.

Edited by ohmelads

Varane will make it back before the end of the season but out for a month or so. 

We will go to Sevilla next week without Fernandes, Varane, Martinez, Garnacho and possibly without Rashford and Shaw.

This is fine. It's all fine. 

17 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Varane will make it back before the end of the season but out for a month or so. 

We will go to Sevilla next week without Fernandes, Varane, Martinez, Garnacho and possibly without Rashford and Shaw.

This is fine. It's all fine. 

Aren't Rashford and Shaw possibly fit for Sunday?

Edit: Just seen it's only Shaw.

Edited by Alberto2005

If they finish top 4 now they'll have definitely earned it. Those injuries are killer and we know how average/bad the replacements are. You'd still think that their fixtures are easy, but the teams fighting relegation will smell blood like, especially at home. 

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

This stat of if we finish 3rd that would mean we've finished above every team thats been in the prem, how many other teams have done that?

All of them that have won the league.

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

If they finish top 4 now they'll have definitely earned it. Those injuries are killer and we know how average/bad the replacements are. You'd still think that their fixtures are easy, but the teams fighting relegation will smell blood like, especially at home. 

I dunno like without even checking I bet their subs still cost millions , fuck them harping on about injuries . They have one of the most expensive squads in the league don't they. Finishing top 4 with a cup in the bag is the absolute minimum they should expect with the money they have spent . Let’s not pretend that baldy nonce has performed miracles .

Edited by Geogaddi

8 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

I've assumed we'll lose at Villa and grab no more than a point vs Spurs.

If we can get at least 2 points from those, I think we'll be almost there.

Have you watched us at all this season dude?!

9 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Since Emery took over on November 1st, they're 3rd in the league.

3rd taking 35 points from 17 games, we're 5th taking 32 points from 16 games +10/+13 GD respectively  

5 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

I dunno like without even checking I bet their subs still cost millions , fuck them harping on about injuries . They have one of the most expensive squads in the league don't they. Finishing top 4 with a cup in the bag is the absolute minimum they should expect with the money they have spent . Let’s not pretend that baldy nonce has performed miracles .

Sssshh. You’re not allowed to mention the money that Man Utd spend. It’s only ever ‘big-spending Chelsea’, ‘big-spending Manchester City’ and now ‘big-spending Newcastle’. 

If you’re talking about Man Utd, you simply have to refer to the ‘wonders’ ETH has done  with the most expensive squad in the league.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Other than teams who've won the league, probably just Spurs.

Leicester and Blackburn won’t be in the list, there’s bound to be some clubs who they haven’t been been in the premier league with.

spurs is likely to be correct, I would have thought that they have finished above every team who have been promoted since the season they finished second to Leicester

7 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

I really didn't suggest anything of the sort like :lol:, just that regardless of their price, the replacements for their injuries are poor and that they'll have to earn top 4 rather than cruise to it now.