The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

So 72 points total for us puts Liverpool out of sight no matter what, ya? 

have to imagine that we will win 2 more and draw 1 with 6 matches left for us. 

Yeah.

We only have 5 games left though.

Brighton also need to drop points though.

Edited by Stifler

19 minutes ago, Kanji said:

So 72 points total for us puts Liverpool out of sight no matter what, ya? 

have to imagine that we will win 2 more and draw 1 with 6 matches left for us. 

5 games left, and ideally we get those 7 points in the next 4 because I think if we were only 3 points clear of them on the final day with say a +2 or +3 GD advantage then most would be nervous with them against relegated Southampton and us away at Chelsea, even if the latter are having a shocker at the moment.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

5 games left, and ideally we get those 7 points in the next 4 because I think if we were only 3 points clear of them on the final day with say a +2 or +3 GD advantage then most would be nervous with them against relegated Southampton and us away at Chelsea, even if the latter are having a shocker at the moment.

I know Chelsea are shit but I wouldn't want to go there last day needing a result. I think we'll wrap it up either v Brighton or Leicester though. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I know Chelsea are shit but I wouldn't want to go there last day needing a result. I think we'll wrap it up either v Brighton or Leicester though. 

Yep, they have the players to beat most on their day, and may even have Poch in the dugout that day.

Least Spurs have got another here, if only for the GD advantage.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

At this stage it's just about winning the next game by any means necessary. A bit like today and at Goodison tbh.

I mean look at the table, man. If it was any other club but our own we'd be saying the issue was all wrapped up. 

Then you bring the actual context into it. It would take a fuck-up or loss of professionalism that we just haven't looked in danger of delivering this season. 

The staff and players are on a mission man, they'll do it :thup:

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Liverpool surely can’t win every game playing like that 

With both luck, and more importantly the officials on their side, they absolutely can.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Liverpool surely can’t win every game playing like that 

They've shipped 7 goals against Leeds, Forest, West Ham and Spurs, when they come up against a competent team like Fulham or Brentford they'll get undone imo.

Im still not even concerned but fucking hell I'm so angry at Spurs for not making it that bit easier.

I know I shouldn't expect anything from them but it's so much worse that it's that horsetooth grinding cunt benefiting.

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Definitely something that has been glossed over. We have European football back in Newcastle next season. The lowest we can finish is 7th (and that would take some doing). We couldn’t have asked for more before the season started and a lot of us didn’t. 7th is a great accomplishment, 4th is an absolute dream. 

Eddie’s high flying Mags baby. 

30 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Already relegated teams often pull out some surprise results at the end of the season. Play with a bit more freedom and less nerves.