The Europeometer™ (2024/25)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

626 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

We can just do the best we can with what we've got. I said before we played Chelsea if we could stay within about 8 points of the top 4 going into the New Year with players coming back we'd give ourselves a chance. We're probably going to be much nearer that. 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We can just do the best we can with what we've got. I said before we played Chelsea if we could stay within about 8 points of the top 4 going into the New Year with players coming back we'd give ourselves a chance. We're probably going to be much nearer that. 

If you look at our fixtures then it isn’t a bad run at all once you get January out of the way, the sort you would want for a run in.

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I don't even worry about what the other teams around us are doing , if we do what we did last season we will be top 4/5 regardless of what the other teams do. So far we are pretty much on course for that.

Exactly. It's only a bad week if we don't win tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I don't even worry about what the other teams around us are doing , if we do what we did last season we will be top 4/5 regardless of what the other teams do. So far we are pretty much on course for that.

Liverpool are going to do better than what we finished on last season, and Villa's momentum could easily push them into the mid 70s too. I'm comfortable with us finishing 6-7th this season in the circumstances, I still think we can push a bit higher though. We probably could do with winning one of the next two and they're not going to be easy. 

I really can't find the energy to get worked up over other clubs doing well, especially at this stage of the season. We're not fighting a relegation where we can pray for another team to slip up to give us our chance. At the other end of the table we need to do our job in keeping up with the front runners, not rely on multiple quality teams slipping up. I have every faith Eddie will keep our lads on that track.

3/10

Think with Villa being so good we might have to try for 5th this year and hope it’s still the Champions League. 

Our injuries are just so punishing and we’re going to have disappointing results like the Bournemouth one. It should be handier after Christmas mind with people coming back and Europe not being so intense. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Think with Villa being so good we might have to try for 5th this year and hope it’s still the Champions League. 

Our injuries are just so punishing and we’re going to have disappointing results like the Bournemouth one. It should be handier after Christmas mind with people coming back and Europe not being so intense. 

Beat Everton and we're literally 3 points behind Villa. I hardly think we need to write off being able to catch them.