The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Fernandes is either ahead or tied when it comes big chances created, key passes etc. There's very little between these players in an attacking sense. 

KdB has twice as many non-penalty goals per 90 and over 2.5 times more assists per 90. There's quite a lot between them. 

It's fine to rate Fernandes but he's not even on the same planet as KdB. 

I'm still gutted we didn't give Man U more of a game in the Carabao Cup final, probably the biggest disappointment of the season, but other than that don't mind them. I'm well pleased that they are going to finish above the divine righters and shift those glorious European nights at Anfield to a Thursday. I saw on Twitter that after Jota kicking the Spurs bloke in the head and staying on the pitch to score the winner, they still have the temerity to claim VAR has denied them something and have contacted PGMOL to lodge some ridiculous claim. Utterly detestable.

Man U are clear winners of random signing of the season in Wout Weghorst. A club that has seen Zlatan, Cavani, and CR7 up top in recent years and that's who they go and get. Completely batshit crazy. They should have just played Harry Maguire there and played for corners.

54 minutes ago, Smal said:

KdB has twice as many non-penalty goals per 90 and over 2.5 times more assists per 90. There's quite a lot between them. 

It's fine to rate Fernandes but he's not even on the same planet as KdB. 

Fernandes has created more chances and the same amount of big chances, while also having more key passes per 90.

Swap Haaland for Weghorst. How would your assists per 90 look then? We both know the answer.

What about previous seasons? 

21/22

Big chances created:

Fernandes: 15

De Bruyne: 16

Chances created:

Fernandes: 89

De Bruyne: 87

20/21

Big chances created:

Fernandes: 20

De Bruyne: 19

Chances created:

Fernandes: 95

De Bruyne: 80

Personally think De Bruyne is better by the way, but they're absolutely on the same planet. Please remember how good City are, how much quality is around De Bruyne. How he had Fernandinho and Rodri doing the defensive work for him while Bruno was putting up 30G+A in a season with McFred as his backup. :lol:

Whingey fucker, phenomenal player. 

11 hours ago, Froggy said:

Your season has been spectacular no doubt, but we were absolutely fucking dogshit last season. :lol: A lot of fans would call our season spectacular if we finish in the top four and win a cup.

Again, I was referring to the league placings. 

I'm obviously a bit out of the loop, as I remember the time Man U used to win or compete for the league and went deep in the CL every season. I clearly missed the memo about winning a spunky league Cup and finishing top 4 as now constituting success. The bar has dropped massively so it seems. 20 years ago that would have seen the Man U manager chased out of town, now it's celebrated and a huge success. Time wins   

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Again, I was referring to the league placings. 

I'm obviously a bit out of the loop, as I remember the time Man U used to win or compete for the league and went deep in the CL every season. I clearly missed the memo about winning a spunky league Cup and finishing top 4 as now constituting success. The bar has dropped massively so it seems. 20 years ago that would have seen the Man U manager chased out of town, now it's celebrated and a huge success. Time wins   

Time indeed wins and eras come to an end. 

Never mind the cup, top four was seen as a huge success this season. 

The funniest thing about that is the fact he uploaded a greyscale photo of himself, like he just died :lol:

Edited by 54

https://twitter.com/GingerPirlo_/status/1661825423410339857?t=dUiLITSR_cHSx1x-tnAwMA&s=19

Decent summery of our season. Some incredible moments. Highlight for me was the home win against Spurs. To do that in (at the time) such a high pressure game was just phenomenal. One of my all time ever favourite games. I was gobsmacked after just 20 minutes ffs. 

What a season man. 

As a fanbase, we should probably look to them as an example of what not to become as the club grows: entitled children who throw a fit every time they miss the CL.

There are a lot of good teams with tons of resources now. With the possible exception of City, nobody is going to make it 100% of the time.