Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle United (03/01/2023)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

What an insufferable arsehole that Ty is. What is he going on about?

"You haven't won anything in 55 years, how can you be an expert?" Idiot man.

Heard that pretty much word for word from the Arsenal supporting tosser at work a few weeks back.

Apparently because Arsenal have won the FA Cup the most times, their fans have the right to sneer at ours getting excited about the Carabao Cup.

Edited by bigfella

5 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Heard that pretty much word for word from the Arsenal supporting tosser at work a few weeks back.

Apparently because Arsenal have won the FA Cup the most times, their fans have the right to sneer at ours getting excited about the Carabao Cup.

Isn't that literally what football is about?  [emoji38]

As much as it has hurt that other clubs have won the League cup/FA Cup and we haven't... isn't it great that since 2000 the following clubs have won?!

Leicester, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Swansea;

Portsmouth, Wigan, Leicester.

If they had it their way literally nobody would ever win anything else. What utter horseshit man [emoji38]

35 minutes ago, Wilson said:

We've had our share but I'm sure there was a period after the Liverpool/Isak offside shitshow we got a lot in our favour, not sure we can complain too much. 

Correct decisions though. Imo the only wrong decision we've had go in our favour was the Bournemouth handball that we got a penalty for.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Also nothing about what should have been a second yellow for Xhaka.

The cynic in me think that the hype around the Arsenal "injustice" is a way to get into referee's heads for the rest of the season and give us even less until the end.

Totally. Arteta saying 'scandalous' in several different interviews was like watching Salmond go on about a lion roaring in the glenn on every channel during one of the elections. Deliberate and disingenuous.

Partly to get in heads to favour them and partly to do the opposite with us.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Totally. Arteta saying 'scandalous' in several different interviews was like watching Salmond go on about a lion roaring in the glenn on every channel during one of the elections. Deliberate and disingenuous.

Partly to get in heads to favour them and partly to do the opposite with us.

Yep, I mentioned this a couple of times in the aftermath of the game. It's a cynical and deliberate ploy to use the media to drive and influence future refereeing decisions. The media themselves are the architects of this shite, they give the airspace to this drivel and they analyze it and poke it and repeat it and eventually it becomes a narrative that is used later.

Just watch Arsenal get a major contentious decision in their favour next game, all because the little weirdo complained, exaggerated and used the media in this way. Straight out of Fergie's textbook. They're all doing it now, Klopp et al and they have the nerve to accuses us of gamesmanship like we're unique.

9 hours ago, TheGuv said:

What an insufferable arsehole that Ty is. What is he going on about?

"You haven't won anything in 55 years, how can you be an expert?" Idiot man.

I miss Claude, I think his name was? He died a while back. Used to love how he would just call the others our for talking utter shite. 

That Robbie actually comes across as a nice fella in the clips I’ve managed to watch over the years. But I do feel like he is making a killing, by platforming a load of dickheads with various mental illnesses. 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I miss Claude, I think his name was? He died a while back. Used to love how he would just call the others our for talking utter shite. 

That Robbie actually comes across as a nice fella in the clips I’ve managed to watch over the years. But I do feel like he is making a killing, by platforming a load of dickheads with various mental illnesses. 

Just summed up AFTV completely there. Robbie's sound but the vast majority of the rest of them that have been on there over the years have been either bell ends or people with serious issues. That Ty is just a total wanker that should never be given a platform, the way he goes on makes you feel you'd never get tired of smashing his face in.

Aye. I remember one of him, dressed head to toe in all his Arsenal branded clobber. Complete with water bottle and headphones. It was like someone had dragged him through the sale rail at the club shop. 

Anyway, one of them was telling him he was talking shite. Then he spent roughly 2 minutes repeating “don’t insult my fan base fam. Don’t go insulting my fan base fam.” 

:lol: absolute wrong’un. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Aye. I remember one of him, dressed head to toe in all his Arsenal branded clobber. Complete with water bottle and headphones. It was like someone had dragged him through the sale rail at the club shop. 

Anyway, one of them was telling him he was talking shite. Then he spent roughly 2 minutes repeating “don’t insult my fan base fam. Don’t go insulting my fan base fam.” 

:lol: absolute wrong’un. 

That Sky had him on a couple of those live fan Overlap things was just outrageous. You just can't reason with him and anything that isn't completely pro Arsenal is wrong to him. The other Arsenal fans present, Robbie and some lass I think, were visibly cringing. Especially the lass.

Ty is a 24 carat wanker.

Reality: Arsenal carved out one decent opening against an organised half way line block, but were hindered by a poor ref who lost control of the game.

The narrative: Arsenal were robbed blind by the referee as wave after wave of attack was thwarted by ten men on the goal line.

It's embarrassing, but hilarious. Get used to it.