Newcastle United 1-0 Fulham (15/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

I don't think they showed the angle where it's clear that he stood on Trippier on the monitor iirc.

They showed two angles and the last one was easy to see Reids stamp on Trippier. 

I just got home from the match and only coming in here did I find out what went on with that pen.

Maxim playing his fanny pad antics again. 

We have some sublime build up play but seem to waste so many chances when in on goal.

To all them thousands of people who left before then end and go for a pint 10 min before half time. Why the fuck do you even bother going?

Nice little win there, feel we probably deserved it aswell. Did Fulham even have a single shot on target?

First game at SJP in many many years and a lovely way to end the game and the old fella sat next to me was great, such a foul mouth.

Hope we build on that and make the most of this period of playing the lesser teams.

13 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I just got home from the match and only coming in here did I find out what went on with that pen.

Maxim playing his fanny pad antics again. 

We have some sublime build up play but seem to waste so many chances when in on goal.

To all them thousands of people who left before then end and go for a pint 10 min before half time. Why the fuck do you even bother going?

The number of people leaving on ~80 minutes today was absolutely disgraceful. 89th minute winner. :smugdog:

38 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Mitrovivc's penalty was  a classic instant karma moment. Penalty that never should have been given instantly cancelled out by hillariousness. Love you Agent Mitro.

FA clearly been told not to let us get into the Champions League.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

He’d still only be an 8 but yeah; thought he was one of the best of a relatively 6-7/10 bunch. Just his usual solid self but with a bit more impact and seemingly better use of the ball. 

Unrelated but being able to bring ASM and Isak level of player off the bench is just mint.

I'll have to watch it back, he didn't stand out to me. Agree on Schär though.