• Either
    • I want to play but can't make that weekend

41 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

7 usually. 

Not sure, we can tweak. 40?

No. 

Im in. 
Out as soon as I see a two footer going in though 🤣

May have to bring my 8yr old. Would be nice him watching me for a change. 

I don’t drink but anyone needing a lift to the city after I will gladly help. Wont even put the meter on in the cab 👍

31 minutes ago, LFEE said:

For @Marko NUFCto confirm but looking likely his direct flights start on the 1st of April so that would mean a Sunday morning game.

Righto. That's great but does mean a hefty dent to numbers as things stand, unless @Danh1 @HaydnNUFC @KDT @Ryan and @TaylorJ_01 are able to make it work on the Sunday? Mind you Sunday is probably the better day for those wanting to stick around for the Man Utd game, whether that's at SJP or in a pub! 

Would love to see some more new faces get involved. Would be nice if this weekend's escapades might encourage folk to join in with this. Whoever you are, don't be shy. 

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Righto. That's great but does mean a hefty dent to numbers as things stand, unless @Danh1 @HaydnNUFC @KDT @Ryan and @TaylorJ_01 are able to make it work on the Sunday? Mind you Sunday is probably the better day for those wanting to stick around for the Man Utd game, whether that's at SJP or in a pub! 

Would love to see some more new faces get involved. Would be nice if this weekend's escapades might encourage folk to join in with this. Whoever you are, don't be shy. 

Unfortunately I can't make the Sunday. We have plans that my grandad who's 89 next week is going to the match on the Sunday, be his first game for decades. He struggles to walk too much without being out of breath so we're having to plan well ahead, so the logistics are more than likely too tight I'm afraid. :(

If it's definitely on the Sunday, maybe we could also do a May or summertime one? Only caught you very briefly in the Bridge Hotel pre Southampton and I was definitely half cut at that point :lol: would be great meeting up with everyone again soon though.

Just now, samptime29 said:

Count me in for the Sunday. Going to try and get a ticket for match, if unsuccessful will definitely watch game in pub if people are interested.

Not fancy playing? No worries if not like. 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Sunday would depend on what hours my partner is working, just in terms of childcare. She’ll get her hours a week or two before 2nd April so I’ll be able to confirm yay or nay then :thup: Stick me down as a ‘maybe’ for now. 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I can’t sadly mate as I’m in Hull, driving down the Sunday morning. 

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Will see what I can do :thup: means it's probably a day trip

On 28/02/2023 at 16:52, LFEE said:

For @Marko NUFCto confirm but looking likely his direct flights start on the 1st of April so that would mean a Sunday morning game.

@LFEE flight booked. Landing at Newcastle on 1st April in afternoon hours.

Looking forward seeing you guys and playing this game on 2nd April

Right, want to get this booked in now. Forgive me for tagging yet again, but can you like this post by confirming I've got it right? Then we can book with confidence that we've enough.

Kick off likely to be mid/late morning Sunday April 2nd, depending on availability.

@Dr.Spaceman

@gbandit

@LFEE

@Slim

@Heron

@Papavasiliou

@ponsaelius

@AyeDubbleYoo

(+ AyeDubbleYoo's bro)

@Infatuation Junkie

@Marko NUFC

@NEEJ

@samptime29

@TaylorJ_01

@KDT

That's 15 so could really do with two or three more, to guarantee subs and give people who are still recovering from ACL reconstruction surgery (for instance) a breather. Still hopeful that the likes of @Super Duper Branko Strupar and @Stifler (+Andy) can make it, but respect you won't know until later. :thup:

Would also be great to get a few more interested in watching the ManU game on tele in the evening.

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Brother is a doubt, he dislocated his finger last night. Might be OK but can’t say for sure just now. 

Shit. :lol: I mean, sorry to hear it.