[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Starting to get emotional just thinking about Sunday now, 90 mins away from winning that first trophy sine 69. Hard to comprehend what this will mean to the city and black and whites everywhere if we pull this off.

Really trying not to think of it in all honesty 

18 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

don’t think it’s such a terrible idea tbh. It’s the type of thing people use to sell the club to other people. Shearer mentioned it to Rafa, when he was thinking about coming to the club and Rafa mentioned it as one of the things that sold him.

Maybe I'm too American for that shit, I dunno. Seems like 100% board-certified Wank to me.

I don't want to hate too much on people that enjoyed it, and I guess an FA Cup final is a bigger deal than League Cup, but still... Reminds me of a saying that gets used a lot in Baseball, "Act like you've been there before."

2 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

may as well byo the lager they sell is carlsberg isn’t it used to be Stella :-(

Think it's the small cans of Budvar they serve unless they've changed it the last few months. Decent lager tbf, just like I did they're tight as fuck with it. 

Edited by geordiesteve710

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Reckon the team will be this:

Karius

Trippier   Schar   Botman   Burn

Longstaff   Bruno   Joelinton

Almiron                                ASM 

Isak

Bench:  Gillespie, Targett, Lascelles, Manquillo, Ritchie, Willock, Anderson, Murphy, Wilson 

I think he starts Wilson over Isak

13 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Messaged the ones who I bought off (seat unique) and they’ve said we’ll have them tomorrow or Friday.

So that’s at least five of us still awaiting our  tickets, from the same provider… @TheGuv @Kanji @Superior Acuña …  guess they’re trying to minimise opportunities for selling on  by late dispatch, but wish they would just arrive already!