Newcastle United 0-2 Liverpool (18/02/2023)

Disco

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Pretty sure they where singing YNWA for Atsu in fairness.

I’m sure they were but it stinks of look at us. Just shut up/clap as required. He’s got nowt to do with you or your rancid club. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Disappointed with the result, mortified about losing our goalie for next week, immensely proud of the effort. Shame on any entitled wanker walking out early. 

ASM playing like that, Isak playing well and Bruno back next week. Those 3 playing well and we can give anybody a game regardless who we'll have in nets. 

Among all the players, Trippier was the crappiest. He's been shit in this winless period we have had. His delivery quality has been getting worse. Yes, he'll.get 3 or 4 good crosses in but well below what is expected of him.

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Still fucked off about YNWA during the minutes silence. 

The same people that will then be complaining when they're getting things about Hillsborough sang at them.

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

I’m sure they were but it stinks of look at us. Just shut up/clap as required. He’s got nowt to do with you or your rancid club. 

unpopular opinion but I didn’t mind it at all. I took it as their way of showing solidarity. 

Not giving up CL hope. This was always going to be a hard game. Goal difference is 20, 3rd best in the league and the fourth highest goals difference is 10 so still optimistic we can get enough points to stay in this top four race. We got this. ?

Just now, Smal said:

unpopular opinion but I didn’t mind it at all. I took it as their way of showing solidarity. 

I’m a miserable and cynical cunt in fairness. And I’ve no time for Liverpool at the best of times so it might be a bit one eyed but fuck em.