"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

I wonder what Staveley's "I think they're bluffing" comment was about? 

Liverpool wanting the top 4?

Could be transfers, could be attempted sanctions against us, could be Willock and Isak playing poker against her as a duo

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

I wonder what Staveley's "I think they're bluffing" comment was about? 

Liverpool wanting the top 4?

Forest giving us actual money for Wood and Shelvey.

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Always find people objecting to swearing so interesting. Shows how much certain values are ingrained at an early age and how difficult they can be to break down

You aren't fucking kidding.

59 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Me granda loves the toon but detests swearing, wonder what he'll make of it :lol: He has been going to the match for 70+ years so has probably heard the odd swear word there. 

I'm desperate to let my 7 year old son watch it (Newcastle mad) but I think the swearing might put my wife off letting him watch it :lol:

1 hour ago, Tiresias said:

In fairness as I understand it isn't a Pirlo style documentary it is more of a all action Gattuso style doc

The trailer gives me strong young Jeramaine Beckford vibes personally.

3 hours ago, Nepharite said:

VPN?

As a total luddite I'd be interested to know how this works as there is a documentary on rivers I want to watch.  If someone could PM we with some details it would be much appreciated.

19 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I'm desperate to let my 7 year old son watch it (Newcastle mad) but I think the swearing might put my wife off letting him watch it :lol:

Only one thing to do then, send her out on an errand and then watch it with him.

Alternatively, tell her you'll yell "bleep" real loud whenever someone is about to swear.

38 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Has he been to the match? I mean I honestly reckon I’d heard most swear words by 8 anyway…

Was going to completely ignore this, with expecting it to be a messy embaressing piece of shite that's just a pr piece for the owners....

Cannot wait to watch now after the trailer :lol:

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Always find people objecting to swearing so interesting. Shows how much certain values are ingrained at an early age and how difficult they can be to break down

It is interesting like, my granda worked down the pit for many years and is the epitome of an old-school, salt of the earth, working class Wallsend bloke. I get the impression he's had a fairly colourful life, spending a lot of time down the pub and generally probably in very sweary places. Yet he hates it :lol:

My grandma was quite religious like but he never was :lol: So we don't really swear in front of him. Whereas some of our extended family is comparatively "posh" compared to us and swear like fuck, so it's not really a class thing unless it's working in reverse :lol:

Just want to clarify that I personally swear geet loads. 

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

I respect it but I couldn’t not swear.