Newcastle United 2-0 Manchester United (02/04/2023)

Disco

Story of our season this if we don't get top 4, poor finishing from midfield.

We are playing so well, but I don't want to know the amount of points we've thrown away this season from panicking in front of goal. Longstaff arguably should have had 1, Willock most definitely should have had 2. The 2nd miss is pretty bad but the first is the worst by far. The goal is open and I'd liken the finish to a girl pushing a ball away after someone throws it at her unexpectedly. :icon_puke_l:

Really hope this won't be another game where we end up wishing someone hit the back of the net. We are so much better than this trash Manu side.

I'm absolutely fucking sick of seeing Sean Longstaff waste chance after chance after chance. He's a grafter and always tries hard but his quality and technique is fucking gash 

We've played really well and that's encouraging for the future.

However this game is a 6 pointer and (as in the final) the only thing that really matters is the result. 

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

He has, been really good. I’d like to see him going around the outside a few times though

I don’t think he needs to go outside unless he wants to at the moment. Got Dalot on toast.

1 minute ago, midds said:

I'm absolutely fucking sick of seeing Sean Longstaff waste chance after chance after chance. He's a grafter and airways tried hard but his quality and technique is fucking gash 

longie’s 2 chances are hardly as point blank as the two from Joe Willock. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

I'm absolutely fucking sick of seeing Sean Longstaff waste chance after chance after chance. He's a grafter and always tries hard but his quality and technique is fucking gash 

Willock has missed the big two sitters today IMO. Longstaff had a great strike that very nearly found the top corner. We'd be comfortably 3rd this season if both could finish mind :lol: