West Ham United 1-5 Newcastle United (05/04/2023)

BlueStar

Simply a case of seeing the chances go in rather than go wide. Last month wasn't great in that respect but we all knew the chances just weren't being converted - now they are. And we look superb tbph

7 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Pretty sure schar got the armband after trippier and burn went off. I realise I’m the only one who cares but squad hierarchy is fascinating to me :lol: and fab deserves it after surviving Bruce 

'Surviving Bruce' :lol:

Should be a movie made with that title. Starring Schar, Joelinton, Longstaff and Willock ;D

6 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

The difference is all in the fitness and energy levels Eddie has installed in every player, West Ham dropped around 70 minutes, our players have that extra and it shows.  Fitness is key here, and the rotation with them all being fit now is spot on. 

Everything is going to plan. 

Howe has got this, we just need to keep these levels, and keep players fit.

This is a far cry from opening day last season where we started well but Bruce’s lack of fitness training kicked in and the team gassed out after half time and lost 4-2 to West Ham after leading 2-0

7 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

They have Tim fucking Howard, who I have noticed any praise he gives us is through gritted teeth. Never ever seems to even back us.

Can't stand that faux Scouse Mackem. 

Eddy must have given them a rocket at half time. We were far too lax when we went two up, we just seemed to be laying it on a plate for them for the last fifteen of the 1st half

11 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Pretty sure schar got the armband after trippier and burn went off. I realise I’m the only one who cares but squad hierarchy is fascinating to me :lol: and fab deserves it after surviving Bruce 

It would make sense. I was looking along the back line to see as I assumed it would be Fab. For some reason when I thought I saw the armband it looked like Longstaff to me. Too many lanky bastards; it confuses me. :lol: Maybe I just saw the Noom patch and thought it was an armband.