Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 23/04/23 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Pope

Trippier

Schär

Botman

Targett (Burn)

Longstaff

Guimarães

Willock (Joelinton)

Almirón

Wilson (Isak)

Isak (Joelinton)

Dúbravka, Manquillo, Lascelles, Burn, Joelinton, Anderson, Ritchie, Murphy, Gordon.

4-1

Most confident I have felt in a game probably all season this, they are a complete mess and will totally collapse in the atmosphere ,can honestly see a very comfortable 3 or 4-0.

Edited by Geogaddi

Kick Tottenham’s front door in and the whole rotten building will come tumbling down. 

Really hope we get off to a better start than we have been in recent games. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Send some of that my way :lol:

They are a complete mess and don't even have a proper manager, the atmosphere will be electric and I just don't think they will fancy it at all. They don't have the players to sit in and frustrate us and we will just run them off the pitch with our pressing, especially after how bad we were last week no way will Eddie and the players let that happen again.

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Geogaddi said:

They are a complete mess and don't even have a proper manager, the atmosphere will be electric and I just don't think they will fancy it at all. They don't have the players to sit in and frustrate us and we will just run them off the pitch with our pressing.

You're absolutely right, I just can't quite get over the nerves. 

26 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If we only have absolute dicking left in us this season, please let this be the game. 

We're definitely due one. Our matches this season have often been dickings where we haven't taken our chances, or okay performances that have somehow ended up being like 4-0 or 5-1. A dicking that actually results in a high score would be class. 

Scared of any game that we are expecting to win.

We have been frustrated in the ones which immediately spring to mind.

Bournemouth (both games)

Palace (both)

Leeds (home)

Really hoping Sunday is comfortable.  Be a big step towards CL qualification.

6 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Scared of any game that we are expecting to win.

We have been frustrated in the ones which immediately spring to mind.

Bournemouth (both games)

Palace (both)

Leeds (home)

Really hoping Sunday is comfortable.  Be a big step towards CL qualification.

Spurs should be going for a win over a draw if they want CL place. That works for us.

Another one I feel dangerously confident about now. As awful as Spurs have been they've obviously ground out results they didn't deserve, so it's surprising but welcomed that all of their fans seem adamant that they're losing this. 

I don't like it when everyone is lumping on us to win like this. They are very unpredictable and can still turn it on when they fancy it, and we all know that Kane & Son can win games on their own. In summary, I think this will be a lot tighter than most people are predicting.

I’m normally overly optimistic but I’m just not sure on this one. By all rights we should beat them at home given how they’ve played this season and how we’ve played. Just hope we score early. I think if we score inside 25 mins it’s a guaranteed win