Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 23/04/23 @ 14:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

This game has taken on a pivotal role in my head now. Until recently I was happy with being in contention even for the Europa or the other thing but now I'm really thinkig three points on Sunday will be one foot in the champions league door. Anything less and my jitters will set in.

Edited by madras

14 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Could be just a timing thing but Bruno's bird posted on IG an hour ago of them in the car going somewhere.

Willock posted also an hour ago training, hopefully Bruno is training 😂

I imagine the issue with his ankle is having to be carefully managed. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Bruno is currently on a different/reduced training schedule. 

17 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Could be just a timing thing but Bruno's bird posted on IG an hour ago of them in the car going somewhere.

Willock posted also an hour ago training, hopefully Bruno is training 😂

And right now Elliot Anderson is at the beach as per his insta. Wouldn’t think too much about it 

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Yet defensively Porro somehow looks worse. 

They quite like Emerson on the Spurs podcast which sates my need for schadenfreude. Been decent since he got booed on to the pitch.

2 hours ago, madras said:

This game has taken on a pivotal role in my head now. Until recently I was happy with being in contention even for the Europa or the other thing but now I'm really thinkig three points on Sunday will be one foot in the champions league door. Anything less and my jitters will set in.

This game could almost decide the CL place between us and Spurs anyway. If we beat them they are more or less out of it unless we implode on the run in.

If they win, then I guess it might be us imploding. :lol:

39 minutes ago, TRon said:

This game could almost decide the CL place between us and Spurs anyway. If we beat them they are more or less out of it unless we implode on the run in.

If they win, then I guess it might be us imploding. :lol:

A draw wouldn't be a disaster. I fear Liverpool putting a run together, they have eight very winable games, including at home to Spurs. Brighton have a very tough run in however.

48 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Spurs fans are up for this going by the replies. :lol:

Got to be false bravado, they have more to lose than us. If we lose we are still ahead of them, if they lose they are more or less out of it. They are probably bricking it in reality.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Got to be false bravado, they have more to lose than us. If we lose we are still ahead of them, if they lose they are more or less out of it. They are probably bricking it in reality.

You obviously didn't read the replies [emoji38]