Everton 1-4 Newcastle United (27/04/2023)

Disco

We turn up, piss fart about with the ball for half an hour, lure Everton into a false sense of security and pinch a goal just before half time. Second half, take control, dive and roll about for a bit, time waste and wind the fans up, score a couple of worldies and send them scouse bastards home absolutely devastated. 

Thank you. Next. 

Keep bursting out laughing when watching that Isak assist, it's fucking outrageous! One of the best pieces of skill I ever seen a toon player do

I've been trying to tell myself to not get excited about Champions league football, thinking we'll just miss out but.......howay man, I'm all in :D

1 minute ago, Willow said:

Keep bursting out laughing when watching that Isak assist, it's fucking outrageous! One of the best pieces of skill I ever seen a toon player do

I've been trying to tell myself to not get excited about Champions league football, thinking we'll just miss out but.......howay man, I'm all in :D

Started off thinking "Ginola-esque" (Stoke away) then Maradona and ultimately Isak

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Think I’ve decided on my shirt purchases… Joelinton on a Brazil top when he makes the next squad, Isak on the first non-Castore toon kit. Job done. 

Juicy # 23 for me

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Owen wheeling out some bullshit about having too many good players being a problem. Fucking twot. 

What? Aye, Newcastle having too many good players is a problem for everybody else.

Fucking sex pest.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just heard the goals repeated on Radio Newcastle. You can probably guess Ando's reaction to our 4th :lol:

Can't wait for that. Love his reactions :lol: