Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton (30/04/2023)

BlueStar

Just now, Aiston said:

They don't like.

People are allowed to criticise how the team plays when they play bad :lol:

I’m half taking the piss but there is a difference. 

We’re not a Bruce team anymore. Going behind doesn’t mean inevitable defeat. I wouldn’t write this team off 1-0 behind v anyone with 45mins to go. 

Complaining we’ve been shit is fine. Having a meltdown is a bit OTT. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Wilson through the middle has been the biggest difference. Having that player making straight runs in to the centre of the box and generally taking up the attention of the 2 (poor) defenders has done them.

Yeah, it's going to be really important at times to have a more traditional striker up there, especially in instances teams tend to be more defensive.

Callum Wilson is going to be incredibly important for us still. Seems the competition has also given him added fire in his belly, and kept him fresher too, so he's going to be a terror whether starting or coming off the bench.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Can villa soft themselves out and get and equalizer please.

Manchester Reds have had to clear the ball off the line twice in the last few minutes, Villa looking dangerous. Also Maguire just came on.

Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, it's going to be really important at times to have a more traditional striker up there, especially in instances teams tend to be more defensive.

Callum Wilson is going to be incredibly important for us still. Seems the competition has also given him added fire in his belly, and kept him fresher too, so he's going to be a terror whether starting or coming off the bench.

this game we brought Wilson on to change it and get the win yet against Everton we bring Isak on to change it and get the win., both worked.  Our squad is getting very efficient.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’m half taking the piss but there is a difference. 

We’re not a Bruce team anymore. Going behind doesn’t mean inevitable defeat. I wouldn’t write this team off 1-0 behind v anyone with 45mins to go. 

Complaining we’ve been shit is fine. Having a meltdown is a bit OTT. 

Aye I had a bad feeling about the outcome based on how it goes in football. not based on any logic or doubts about the team

Edited by Wolfcastle