Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 07/05/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Arsenal form: ?

“I'm still haunted by the scenes after that 0-0 at the Emirates. Hundreds of orc looking c***s celebrating a draw as if they won the league. Newcastle fans are by far the most inbred looking bunch in the Premier League, and I hope we will batter these Stoke mixed up with Brexit Burnley managed by the love child of Roy Hodgson and Sam Allardyce style of play frauds”

:sweetjesus:

He's absolutely lost his head and and it isn't even match day :lol:

47 minutes ago, madras said:

I don't mind Arsenal too much actually, Spurs either, being someone who tends to judge clubs by their fans and my interactions with them. Never had much bother with them and they've normally been quite sympathetic and complimentary towards us.

Same. Been living in London the last 14 months, both sets of fans aren't all that bad. AFTV type mugs aren't the majority. West Ham also okay.

Chelsea and Millwall by far the worst.

Edited by Amir_9

This actually a decent listen and the title is very contrary to what they actually say. Two out of the three predict a draw, one predicts an Arsenal loss. Give us massive credit and respect right across the pitch. They’re under no illusions how tougher a fixture this is for them. 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

49 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Same. Been living in London the last 14 months, both sets of fans aren't all that bad. AFTV type mugs aren't the majority. West Ham also okay.

Chelsea and Millwall by far the worst.

Agree with Chelsea over many years and a dishonourable mention for Palace since they came up.

Don't mind Arsenal at all, absolutely loved watching Henry when I was a kid. 

Just cannot stand Arteta, up there with Klopp for cuntishness. 

Edited by Scotty66

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

He’ll have to be 100% facing Isak then Wilson and he’s probably going to have to carry his CB partner too. I don’t fancy either Holding or Kiwior standing up that well against us and the atmosphere.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

This actually a decent listen and the title is very contrary to what they actually say. Two out of the three predict a draw, one predicts an Arsenal loss. Give us massive credit and respect right across the pitch. They’re under no illusions how tougher a fixture this is for them. 

Don’t always watch these vids but that was a canny one.  Also, while I was aware of Arsenal’s recent results, it is stark that they’ve conceded nine in the last five - given our attack at the moment, there’s goals there for us.  

They’re bloody good going forwards too, mind.  I think there is a good chance we win this, but I’m going for a 2-2

The thing with this game is it is a must win for Arsenal but it isn’t for us, so they will be under pressure to go for it which will leave is plenty of space and opportunities for us when we break.

I do think it will be a draw though and I don’t see that as being a disappointing result on paper.

Ideal scenario we dominate them. Legoheed loses his head then Tindall one bangs him and celebrates by diving into the Gallowgate

Edited by nemtizz