Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal (07/05/2023)

Disco

1 minute ago, JUICE690 said:

We’re desperate for another set piece taker. Frustratingly wasteful, and not just in this game. 

I know we scored from Walcott's own goal last week but they really are pointless. You just know it'll amount to nothing every time

Just now, Yorkie said:

So was it overturned because or was absolutely conclusive that it hit the guy's leg before it hit his arm? My unbuttered arse. 

I thought it clearly hit his leg. Not even sure it hit his arm at all, maybe grazed a bit.

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

Such a frustrating game

It’s a cracking game, for me. Just shame that we’re not winning or (at this point) looking likely to. Think we’ll score though. Three more goals second half. Hopefully in our favour. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Aye it’s total crap the only ground to overturn should be if the ball didn’t hit his hand, the deflection shouldn’t be relevant as the penalty was given. 

It’s because the ball doesn’t even hit his arm.  It’s bounced off his lower thigh / knee

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s because the ball doesn’t even hit his arm.  It’s bounced off his lower thigh / knee

My feed isn’t exactly crystal clear so I’ll take your word for it. 

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

How many breaks are Sky fitting in here?

Well there's a 15 minute gap and they need to get their in-depth analysis in so.. 10 minutes worth?