Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal (07/05/2023)

Disco

God I fucking hate Neville and his shit, he's got to be one of the worst commentators out there. Add that to this fucking disgrace of an anti-football load of bollocks from Arsenal and this has been an absolute wank match. Hope Man City win the league if this is how Arsenal want to do it. They're like the Southern Liverpool for their antics, fucking hate them.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

No one’s commenting generally on him as a player, just purely on his performance today which has been his worst in our shirt. Not really sure what else people could say today 

Read back some of the comments about him, absolutely ridiculous.

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Of our remaining fixtures this was the one we were least likely to get points from. 

1 point was the max expectation TBH. Unless we’d got the run of the luck and got a couple early. 

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

A little OTT imo. 

Exactly - we’ve been beat 2-0 and hit the post twice as well as missing as sitter.

I’ve been purposely not posting the last few week when people have been saying things like “we’ll smash them” - that was always crazy talk.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I'm at pains to give them any credit tbh, we've been useless and naive.

I don’t think they have been as good as people say they have been.

A 25 yard speculative effort that goes in 1/25, and an own goal has given them the win.

The referee has let them get away with everything, and effectively killed any momentum that we have ever achieved during the match.

They have capitalised on a season when Spurs, Liverpool, and Chelsea have been abnormally poor. Once they go again and once we build again, these fuckers will be back to struggling to get a Europa League spot.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Sorry. 

Bruno, you’ve been outstanding today. MOTM performance. 

Better?

Better than people calling him embarrassing and telling him to fuck off yeah 

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

?

Even when the ball is loose it seems to bounce towards an arsenal player lol  one of those days.

I remember back in the Pardew days, every loose ball would bounce to the opposition players. Especially on corners. Never had a player in the D. Remember teams would counter us from our own corners.