Leeds United 2-2 Newcastle United (13/05/2023)

Disco

Honestly, I'm not sure what people where expecting, we where playing a side that are fighting for their lives, and scrapping for anything and everything, and with a fanbase and team that where well up for it. People expecting us to just steamroller them need to realise that playing teams at the bottom of the table fighting for survival in the last 5 games is always a massive challenge, and strange results happen season in season out. 

I don't even think we where that shit, dominated large parts of the game, and just couldn't get through their back 9. 

So poor today. Concerning how poor we’re starting away games at the minute and the defence is looking so poor. Time for Targett to come in. We also need to try some other players on set pieces as Trippiers have been so poor since January. 

That game has given me a right headache. Knew it'd be difficult, but pre match I was so damn confident. Have to win those home games now, no excuse. We're perfectly capable of it.

We are learning in on the job, we've not been here before for such a long time and the boys are handling it OK given all those circumstances. There's no bottling going on ffs, we've not played well today and still got a massive point.

Edited by Bimpy474

2 minutes ago, Bizza said:

We are weak as fuck mentally. 

It showed in the run up to the league cup final and it's showing now with a CL spot on the line. 

We need to learn to toughen up in these situations. 

We’re third in the premier league man. 

Disappointed yes, but those players must never have experienced this sort of pressure before. People on Twitter saying Howe should be sacked/replaced if the club want to move on. It beggars belief