Newcastle United 4-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (18/05/2023)

Yorkie

I really hope Bruno is not injured.. Didn't he look injured at the end? Imagine if we have to play without all 3 regular midfielders. We will only have Joe and Anderson left in that case. Joe limping aswell?

Edited by Erikse

Just now, The Prophet said:

Aye, hopefully its just a little knock on Big Joe, but Willock is sadly out I would guess. Shame for him, he really has had a hellova season. Hopefully Longstaff is ready to go next Monday and then ASM can run and break some more ankles

4 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I really hope Bruno is not injured.. Didn't he look injured at the end? Imagine if we have to play without all 3 regular midfielders. We will only have Joe and Anderson left in that case. Joe limping aswell?

Anderson Targett

Almiron Isak ASM

Wilson

:lol:

5 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Caicedo at right back was a very curious decision. They were immediately better when he got moved into midfield. 

Agreed! Wasn't complaining though. 

5 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Bruno wasn’t injured. Just tired/ cramp 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looked like he'd had a pot noodle and a wank mate. 

Im round at Rod’s getting stuck into the Tia Maria. Where are you??

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

Their manager made a total mess of his team selection and set up today, thought he was supposed to be some sort of genius? should've won even more than 4-1.

One more game to go!

Yeah, it was an odd line up and set up.  De Zerbi is clearly a good manager but he ballsed this one up.  I’m happy he did like

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Meanwhile, Fabian Schar has another plate attached to his skull and is fit to play.

It’s a modern miracle that man is as beautiful as he is when he’s so obsessed with smashing his face in at every opportunity