Yankuba Minteh

24 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I'm in a hotel tonight an no bath, worra bastard.

Welcome minty, I didn't think Shola would be able to communicate with Dutch folk mind.

Get in the sink 

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Add Feyenoord to my watch list for next season.

Speaking of which, do we think it'll be worth having a "Loan Watch" thread? Or would that be too much clutter? 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Speaking of which, do we think it'll be worth having a "Loan Watch" thread? Or would that be too much clutter? 

Wonder if they'd dare the "loan with obligation to buy" idea to possibly get round a bit of FFP ?

Edited by madras

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Think that could be canny, aye.

Cool, will create it closer to the start of the season, given we only have one person on loan at the moment, it'll be pointless :lol: 

For some reason I thought Feynoord had gone downhill in recent years but just checked and they won the Eredivisie last season. Hopefully a good loan for him.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I mean can you block it from happening. Cancelo was the example I was thinking of. 

Yeah, pretty sure you can

Certainly in a case like this anyway. It’s going to do him no good going forward if he scored and knocked us out or whatever. Maybe different when the player is never going back (like Cancelo).

Edited by SteV

I think there's a ruling that you can't stop loan players playing against their parent club in European Competition, or a better way to put it is there's not rules against it, and i don't believe a club can put a clause in for European competitions.

Not sure why i think but I'm sure i've read that somewhere.

Edited by Bimpy474

Defo not transfer bath but perhaps now that we are signing highly rated youngsters, we could start having a transfer wash?

In all seriousness, he must he half decent if he's heading straight to Feyernoord. Danish league to Dutch league seems a rather sensible step.