Nicolo Barella

HaydnNUFC

Guest reefatoon
10 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Would be totally underwhelmed by this. Plus I don’t rate Italians in the PL, they don’t seem to take to it.

Shut the fuck up

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's a knob but this isn't true. The guy's about as well-connected as they get.

100% he probably has the best success rate of any of the NE journos, and a he is the original link to a lot of the heavily linked players too.

Hope is genuinely way off but doesn't get half the shit.

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's a knob but this isn't true. The guy's about as well-connected as they get.

Genuinely, is he? Other than when he was nabbing tidbits from Bruce mid-rimjob I feel like I rarely see anything from him that isn't either off-base or piggybacking someone else.

36 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Let’s not get carried away.

Edwards could be BigFrankChippa, and could be playing the long game here.

We have to convince him to come, and hope that our name isn’t being leaked to bring the giants out of the woodwork.

Fuck off. Let's get carried away and excited at being linked with one of the best midfielders around rather than sit like a miserable little chip pisser. 

Will it happen? I don't expect it really but I'm fucked if I'm not gona enjoy these kind of links.  You can still be excited about something that may not happen, much like I was about the takeover.  Lighten up. 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Some very succinct STFU type posts on the forum today, hugely impressive work by you and Jack J earlier

[emoji38] aye, I was hugely inspired by @jack j 

Had to double check this wasn't a Chippa wind up when I saw it on twitter. Would be a great signing, if he's available at this price every club who needs a midfielder should be in for him.