Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

41 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

I am too lazy to go back to this topic, but someone said he will be playing no 6 with Bruno becoming an 8. Has been mentioned hundred times, but he clearly fits the Longstaff-role perfectly. Longstaff's finishing was not that good, and he is quite one footed. Tonali can possible play that Bruno-role and give him a rest once in a while with no problem. 

Can't see us using a rigorous set of roles within the midfield with Longstaff, Joelinton, Bruno & Tonali. The exception is maybe Willock, but all the others can do everything. If Bruno or Tonali carries the ball on the left side of midfield I can see Joelinton slotting in to cover and vice versa with Longstaff/Bruno on the right if Tonali is starting in the center and goes on a run on the right. Like total football, just restricted to the central midfield positions.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Can't see us using a rigorous set of roles within the midfield with Longstaff, Joelinton, Bruno & Tonali. The exception is maybe Willock, but all the others can do everything. If Bruno or Tonali carries the ball on the left side of midfield I can see Joelinton slotting in to cover and vice versa with Longstaff/Bruno on the right if Tonali is starting in the center and goes on a run on the right. Like total football, just restricted to the central midfield positions.

Yea, certainly they can switch places, but I see him as a much bigger goal threat than Bruno.

4 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

Yea, certainly they can switch places, but I see him as a much bigger goal threat than Bruno.

Out of curiosity - based on what? Bruno has scored more than him the last two seasons. 21/22 season Bruno equaled Tonalis number of goals, but did it in under half of the number of games.

2 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Out of curiosity - based on what? Bruno has scored more than him the last two seasons. 21/22 season Bruno equaled Tonalis number of goals, but did it in under half of the number of games.

Bruno's shooting is his biggest weakness imo. And does he have the legs to make those late runs to the box? He is great but not the quickest. And one of his biggest strenghts is those through balls to the box and little combinations that he has constantly played with Longstaff or Almiron. But this is just my opinion from the little I have seen. 

46 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Any noise on Gnonto’s future? 

Was watching wondering the same. Palace are apparently interested too if Zaha goes to the Saudi league. Would seem like a good fit for the versatile young forward we are looking for. 30-35m though. We could likely do better abroad.

Guest reefatoon

This thread has been great because non of Edwards fucking tripe has been in it. Keep that cunt out.