Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Why would RAWK care so much about a mediocre player? The only logical conclusion is they must be seething with jealousy.

One or two on there might give a player or the manager a bit of credit and then they get trampled on in a stampede, they're fucking weird cunts. There's even a long standing Toon fan on there who gives it the bleeding heart patter about the owners, 'my dad would be spinning in his grave' etc. Then they all join a queue to nosh him off

2 hours ago, Tiburon said:

I wouldn’t go so far as say he was a Newcastle legend and a Geordie twang? Where? 

Monsieur Robert is looking good though :love:

How old are you?

That's all I've got, if you don't think Robert deserves legend status you may be from a different planet - based on the answer to your age.

28 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

That's fair enough because of your age you'll have missed Ginola.

Himself miles better than Robert for me.

Ginola was the more skilful player undoubtedly, but would choose Robert over him any day of the week as his end product was streets ahead.

43 minutes ago, Holloway said:

One or two on there might give a player or the manager a bit of credit and then they get trampled on in a stampede, they're fucking weird cunts. There's even a long standing Toon fan on there who gives it the bleeding heart patter about the owners, 'my dad would be spinning in his grave' etc. Then they all join a queue to nosh him off

Can't imagine any self respecting toon fan spending much time on RAWK unless it's just to study their weird mix of paranoia and self-entitlement. But the one who's playing to the crowd there has done me a favour, now I feel even more justified in counting Liverpool as one of my least favourite teams.

1 hour ago, Irish Magpie said:

How old are you?

That's all I've got, if you don't think Robert deserves legend status you may be from a different planet - based on the answer to your age.

I have number 32 on every shirt I own for every sport. 

There is one incredibly handsome left foot tractor engine to account for this. 

7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Dont think Ive ever seen anyones hair clash with their shirt before :lol:

Even more bizarrely it seemed to be magnetically drawn to the colour red, pulling him repeatedly into the reach of Sunderland defenders. 

3 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Ginola’s goal against Ferencvaros is still the best goal I’ve seen for us.

👍 Either this one or Tino's in 'that' 4-3 against Liverpool. It was an off break. Don't think I've ever seen another finish like that.

Do you remember that micro second hush when Sola nodded the ball at Shearer as he volleyed it into the Everton net?

It was undoubtedly Shearer greatest goal. And it was worth the cost of my season ticket alone. 

Ginola's goal vs Ferencvaros man. The greatest goal I saw as a kid. Even now, it's still up there for me. 

I probably have Shearer's thunderbastard against Everton as the best ever NUFC goal above that Ginola one but I can only say that if I watch it with Alan Parry's Sky commentarry below "Sheareeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!".

Edited by nufcjb

57 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

This fucker signed yet

Italy u21 play today (Switzerland), then Wednesday (Israel). Not sure of permutations of them qualifying from group stage, but QFs are 1-2 July, SFs 5th July, and Final 8th July. 

Small (3 day) gaps between all games/rounds. Hope we don’t have to wait for ‘shirt pic’ until after the final.