NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Guest reefatoon
7 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

The point was specifically about Anderson and Miley with one of them at least being of the level of being our sixth choice midfield.

I wasn’t seriously putting forward the idea of closing the academy, I can’t quite believe that point needs explaining.

In fairness it threw quite a few people [emoji38] 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Might help them with FFP. A loan with an obligation to buy next year for say £20m. 

Yeah, I mean they won’t just give us a straight loan with the sole intention of that player getting game time.

21 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Loaning a Chelsea youngster to give him game time is not something a top premier league club should be doing.

We are not Crystal Palace.

Oh yeah, I was assuming we would be loaning with a view to getting him later. 

19 minutes ago, SteV said:

Chelsea won’t be giving us a loan anyway man. We’re a direct rival now.

Chelsea are so completely off their tits on extra strong glue that they'd probably sell a player to themselves

Edited by bobbydazzla

Todibo, Doku and Hall would be really exciting forward thinking moves. I'd be delighted to wrap up the window with those three.

Not convinced the new links will amount to anything other than spurious but we do have longer standing reports interest in the first two at least. Todibo and Doku go back to Feb and June 2022 at least. 

Edited by toontownman

32 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Chelsea are so completely off their tits on extra strong glue that they'd probably sell a player to themselves

We nearly did that when Kinnear asked about Ferguson.

7 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Tidibo, Doku and Hall would be really exciting forward thinking moves. I'd be delighted to wrap up the window with those three.

Not convinced the new links will amount to anything other than spurious but we do have longer standing reports interest in the first two at least. Tidibo and Doku go back to Feb and June 2022 at least. 

That would a very "hipster" transfer window. A bunch of emerging players that are not on the radar of almost any relevant club.

49 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Remember reading when Boehly first came in he thought De Bruyne and Salah were still at the club [emoji38]

And that Chelsea "automatically" qualified for Champions League EVERY season. 

21 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

We nearly did that when Kinnear asked about Ferguson.

Aye, mad Joe completely off his lips on Bostik getting a semi in his tracky bottoms about signing players we already owned

Edited by bobbydazzla