NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Dubravka has never recovered from the howler in the euros. You can pin point the moment which ended him as a top half keeper. I hadn't realised he was this out of it though. Looks static and slow, and no one at the back has any confidence in him.

If we're not buying a keeper, we've got to get de Gea in for the rest of the season. 

8 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

Antonee Robinson at Fulham has looked electric this season. 

If we're not convinced on Hall, then Robinson would be a nice addition. 

Rather sign Barco from Boca Juniors 

Edited by Mikky

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

RCB, RW, DCM and CF. All first team ready and upgrades on what we’ve got. That’s progression. 

We aren’t going to be able to find an upgrade on Isak. 

I don’t expect the club to change much strategy wise either. We are kind of in the eye of the storm at the minute. 

The desire to freshen the squad won't change the approach I don't think. Realistically it's buy young to compete with someone for their place with the hope that the younger player takes over being first on the team sheet and the older player goes to bench. That in itself may not be realistic as if we hope to regularly get European football the full squad ends up getting utilised. 

Next few windows seem big with the extra income allowing more money to be spent got to get it right. 

44 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

The desire to freshen the squad won't change the approach I don't think. Realistically it's buy young to compete with someone for their place with the hope that the younger player takes over being first on the team sheet and the older player goes to bench. That in itself may not be realistic as if we hope to regularly get European football the full squad ends up getting utilised. 

Next few windows seem big with the extra income allowing more money to be spent got to get it right. 

Yep.  Livramento is the only player signed in the summer who has had any real impact on the side (and of course I’m aware of the circumstances around all the signings).

This can’t happen again next summer.