NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

20 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

, remember we made a £7m loss on wood 

Did we, when amortisation is taken into account? £25M on a 2.5 year contract, was at the club for a year, then loaned out with a fee and sold for £15M after 18 months of his contract. Pretty sure that at worst breaks even or possibly made a small amount depending on the loan fee

15 minutes ago, TRon said:

No point in Minteh if he's leaving for the AFCON,  but the De Gea and Phillips on loan would surely make sense. It would give the squad a massive boost if nothing else. I think it would balance our current policy of signing potential nicely as well. We have enough lads on board who might grow into real assets, it would be nice to get some battle hardened players who can slot right in.

Maybe Raphinha loan for that slot? At some point Barca are going to come knocking for players, so they'll need to start building good relations, otherwise Bruno will be a Madrid player. 

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Maybe Raphinha loan for that slot? At some point Barca are going to come knocking for players, so they'll need to start building good relations, otherwise Bruno will be a Madrid player. 

That's a tad optimistic for me tbh, almost in the realms of signing Osimhen. But I'll take Raphina all day long should it come to pass.

De Gea must be asking for the same insane sort of money he was on at Man United to be a FA for this long, money he’s probably offered from certain Saudi sides but won’t get in the leagues he’d prefer to play in.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Barca can barely afford they players they have never mind paying PL prices 

1 hour ago, nufcnick said:

I don’t think we will sign anyone, especially with us only playing 1 game a week now 

I think we'll sign at least 3, more if anyone leaves 

Edited by Ben

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think we'll sign at least 3, more if anyone leaves 

I'd be very surprised if we sign that many with players expected back from injury in the new year. But I hope you're right because we need cover in at least 3 positions.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

I'd be very surprised if we sign that many with players expected back from injury in the new year. But I hope you're right because we need cover in at least 3 positions.

If these rumours of Trippier and Co are true we could lose a few in January 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

If these rumours of Trippier and Co are true we could lose a few in January 

Fuck me man. How many times does it have to be said, the guy who started the rumours is the same mackem who started the Trippier rumours last year, and everyone else piling on has changed the story a thousand times.

4 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Please do go on? 

Allegedly Tripper has gone off the rails and bummed several members of the first team squad.

Between hurt feelings and damaged anuses there are likely to be some more absences in the upcoming games.

Aye our players just waltzing in and out with a different lass each day wouldn't be picked up by press/people take photos at all. Especially with how footy mad the city is. People took photos of Isak walking his dog but yet some players being top shaggers in a very popular hotel is fair game.

Come on man.

Edited by Menace

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Aye our players just waltzing in and out with a different lass each day wouldn't be picked up by press/people take photos at all. Especially with how footy mad the city is. People took photos of Isak walking his dog but yet some players being top shaggers in a very popular hotel is fair game.

Come on man.

The fact people believe it is more of a concern. Maybe the sad twat starting the rumours should suffer some legal consequences.