Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Like that he has the body strength to fend off challenges when surging forwards, can use both feet to cut inwards and away from trouble, and doesn’t seem to panic. Hopefully we get to see more of him.

1 minute ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I can't work out his dribbling. He looks rubbish at it yet on numerous occasions he's waltzed past players. Anyway I love him and can't wait for his to be a regular.

It’s strange dribble as he looks like he’s going to fall forwards as he goes past people.

16 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I can't work out his dribbling. He looks rubbish at it yet on numerous occasions he's waltzed past players. Anyway I love him and can't wait for his to be a regular.

Pace combined with elite torso deception. Unstoppable combo. 

45 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He's a bit like Gutierrez in that he doesn't actually look that good of a dribbler, but still carries the ball past players really well.

That's actually a really good comparison [emoji38] Looks like the ball is stuck under his feet and he's stumbling over half the time yet also seems to just glide past players. 

It's weird like, I held back my excitement over him a bit through it but he just keeps on doing it :lol:

I'm assuming he was a good ball carrier at Southampton?

Edited by Hanshithispantz

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

It's weird like, I held back my excitement over him a bit through it but he just keeps on doing it :lol:

He was an excellent ball carrier at Southampton yeah 

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Aye, I only know that because of how good he did for my fantasy team 😂

Far far too good to be warming the bench. He’s absolutely class.

Obviously he’s the natural successor to Trippier, but he’s surely not going to be happy as a bit part player for another season or two?!

2 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Far far too good to be warming the bench. He’s absolutely class.

Obviously he’s the natural successor to Trippier, but he’s surely not going to be happy as a bit part player for another season or two?!

I think Trippier may leave in the summer 

42 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think Trippier may leave in the summer 

Makes sense tbh. Its a win/win. Trippier can go to almost any team he wants for his last couple of years of professional football.

Tino doesnt deserve to be a bench warmer and selling Trippier would help out alot in terms of FFP.

His 1st touch is always so intelligent. If there's a bit of space to push the ball into he will do exactly that no matter how much pressue he is under. So laid back, he's class!!

3 hours ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

He like shola when he was on a good day. Nobody including himself knows where he's going, but it works

I noticed our attacks even themselves out when tripps isn't playing no longer are we focusing on the right side of the pitch 90% of the time. 

52 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He’d be in my starting 11 every single game without fail 

First full season in a little while I think. Good idea to bring him along and not have him out there every game quite yet.