Tino Livramento

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

I can't see Burn getting in ahead of Tino when he gets back from injury like. Tino is just built different

It's transformed our options attacking on both flanks. Tino also has the pace to get back, he's the only defender we really have with recovery pace.

What an incredibly shrewd signing man.

Decent amount of money and didn't seem like a priority at the time, but my God, what a player.

Excellent every single game. Whether going forward or going back.

Always in charge of every situation he's in.

All the signings keep hitting man!

Not to be negative but it makes you wonder how he’s been in training before burn got injured. Like surely it was clear to see how good he was behind closed doors.

howe doesn’t change winning teams or back fours, but if you have someone as good as Tino, do you not just make the change?

2 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Not to be negative but it makes you wonder how he’s been in training before burn got injured. Like surely it was clear to see how good he was behind closed doors.

howe doesn’t change winning teams or back fours, but if you have someone as good as Tino, do you not just make the change?

Who knows.  

It took awhile to get him here. But now he’s taking his time.  He’s blowing our mind. 

8 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Howe does this with the majority of his new signings and when they get in they all look great.

Yet some still question it.

7 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

I was clamouring as much as anyone for us to start giving Hall and Tino a try when we were starting to show some weaknesses. But Howe is clearly big on fostering a mentality in the squad that I think hinges on players earning the shirt in match situations.

He seems to have fostered a squad mentality that's only put Ryan Fraser's nose out of joint in two years whilst taking us on our best extended run since Sir Bobby. I'll trust the method. 

I want to start out by saying he's not Zanetti and he's not Lampard, but hopefully you'll get what I mean when I say that he shares what they had in that he does the basics at an extremely high level and makes everything he does look like it's the basics. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Superb yet again (every single game he's played so far) 
Really starting to show his attacking ability as well. That acceleration he has is massive for our team and especially our back line. Allows the others to push up and let him mop up. 

Brilliant. One criticism is it looked at one point he could have crossed with his left and brought it back to his right foot. Hopefully he can work on it and become a complete player.

Edited by Rafalove

15 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

It’s worked alright though hasn’t it so I don’t see the issue? Like other players he was probably just being eased in 

39 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

What precedent does it set if you do nothing wrong, we're winning matches and you lose your place though? I dunno about you but I'd be gutted if that happened to me