Harvey Barnes

khay

Obviously his finishing is class, but his most impressive attribute is his movement in transition, which suits us perfectly. He had a chance saved earlier in the game which came from a smart run off the ball, scored his goals with good movement, and was in position to be put through for the 3rd goal if Joelinton had looked up instead of selfishly scoring a worldy.

Can see him scoring 15-20 this season.

28 minutes ago, Andy said:

Obviously his finishing is class, but his most impressive attribute is his movement in transition, which suits us perfectly. He had a chance saved earlier in the game which came from a smart run off the ball, scored his goals with good movement, and was in position to be put through for the 3rd goal if Joelinton had looked up instead of selfishly scoring a worldy.

Can see him scoring 15-20 this season.

Noticed how well he readjusts and adapts as well. Even just staying onside, he seems very aware of what’s happening and how to maximise his chances of getting a shot. 

28 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He's exactly what I expected 

He's direct, quick and his finishing is very, very good 

This. Surprised so many were doubtful, you can see all of those attributes in his highlights videos. Even if you are skeptical of highlight videos, 13 goals is pretty hard to argue with.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Outstanding today.

Not happy at all that Miggy’s song was used for him though.

We need to get Mike on the stadium staff asap, our fans are too unimaginative these days, a short sharp dose of 8mospheres is needed to jolt them out of their complacency.

2 hours ago, NSG said:

Can’t stop calling him Barvey Harnes to myself.

His chant is shit. Can’t be giving him the same one as Miggy.

I still say Gay Shiven to myself, absolutely puerile but I can't not say it for some reason.