Lewis Hall

Paully

Just now, Yorkie said:

Ah so this was a new accounting year signing, meaning no impact on the PSR wrangle just passed. Suppose that should've been obvious. 

Aye, was carefully structured to avoid the last financial period.

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Ah so this was a new accounting year signing, meaning no impact on the PSR wrangle just passed. Suppose that should've been obvious. 

Exactly what forest did last year 

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I believe it was even reported as such when he arrived on loan with obligation last year..?

18 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Both Almiron and Wilson must be close to pua profit as well?

Wilson was £20million on a four year contract, in 2020/21. Then three years later extened by a further year. So if I understand amoritisation correctly:

1. £20 million over 4 years means £5 million per year.
  2. 3 years (£15 million off) then contract extension.
  3. So £5 million remaining when he signed a contract extension. 2 years contract at that point so £2.5 million per year.
  4. One year later (now) £2.5 million left on the books. Everything over that is PSR profit.

By the same method I reckon maybe about 3.5 million for Miggy.

[* Note: Approx figure as the exact amount will depend on exact timing of contracts. Also, it's perfectly possible I don't understand it at all :D].

2 minutes ago, Checko said:

Wilson was £20million on a four year contract, in 2020/21. Then three years later extened by a further year. So if I understand amoritisation correctly:

1. £20 million over 4 years means £5 million per year.
  2. 3 years (£15 million off) then contract extension.
  3. So £5 million remaining when he signed a contract extension. 2 years contract at that point so £2.5 million per year.
  4. One year later (now) £2.5 million left on the books. Everything over that is PSR profit.

By the same method I reckon maybe about 3.5 million for Miggy.

[* Note: Approx figure as the exact amount will depend on exact timing of contracts. Also, it's perfectly possible I don't understand it at all :D].

I think that's about right, obviously there will be timing differences as you say. Had to laugh when one paper claimed DCL had a psr book value, he was £1.5m or something 9 years ago :lol: unless he signed 18 contracts in that time 

Just now, Fezzle said:

I think that's about right, obviously there will be timing differences as you say. Had to laugh when one paper claimed DCL had a psr book value, he was £1.5m or something 9 years ago :lol: unless he signed 18 contracts in that time 

Yeah think the only way a signed player's book value ever gets to 0 is if their contract expires and then they sign a new one after.

2 minutes ago, Checko said:

Yeah think the only way a signed player's book value ever gets to 0 is if their contract expires and then they sign a new one after.

Imagine being the poor cunt sitting working out the penny's left on that though

1 hour ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

This guys going to be great. 

Already is such a fantastic passer of the ball. He’ll end up being our best defensive passer by a mile with Tino being focused on his driving runs 

Champion. Ended the season so well - he just feels like an NUFC full back to me.

Unless he gets injured, he should have some serious impact over the course of the season. I still think Howe will protect him a decent amount, as he should, especially with Kelly knocking around, but if he has a good preseason then he should have well graduated the 'not being used for months on end' role [emoji38]