Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Dortmund (25/10/23)

Yorkie

Just not our night hitting the crossbar like that and Wilson missing an absolute meat and drink chance that he'd usually bury. We weren't great but did enough to earn a point there 100%.

Also, what a fucking prick the referee was letting them get away with fouls time and time again. The one on Wilson in the second half he was five yards away from looking straight at defied belief. Not the reason we lost but just wanted to make the point that he was fucking useless and a cunt to boot.

Just now, OoOGazOoO said:

Fair play to Dortmund, they were decent.

Not really.

They killed the game with repeated fouling, should have been down to 10 men at least with the amount of fouls they made. The referee was weak as fuck. If Dortmund never scored that goal, you could have argued that we could have won it.

Best side won overall they came with a plan an executed it they are an Elite side. When we get chances at this level we must take them

Going to be difficult to get out of the group now got to fancy PSG and Dortmund to go through 

Just now, oldtype said:

I've had way too much positivity for the past couple of years. Thank you this game for reminding me how much I hate football :lol:

We got the bar twice against a team unbeaten in their league and beat Milan 3 - 1. There’s a lot of positives to take from this and  it’s all a learning experience.

Incredibly frustrating game. They were ultimately the better side in attack and defence. Gordon was great, not going to launch into a tirade about others, but a few of them didn’t perform. I can’t believe we didn’t vary the fucking corners. 

Just now, JUICE690 said:

Can we ban drums?

Or supporters can up their game so they can get to the level of the rest of Europe. Honestly atmosphere in PL games are subpar compared to any other league. Kudos to the Dortmund fans, will be WILD at their turf.