Newcastle United vs. Arsenal: 4/11/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

18 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Last season, I wanted us to beat these so badly. Nothing's changed. I still so badly want to beat these, hate the arrogant cunt Arteta. Nothing against Arsenal players or the team but hate Arteta and their fans. Said it many times, I hate that AARRSS NALLL ARRSS NAAALLL  AARRSS NAAALL chant so much it makes my ears bleed. Worse chant of any clubs in the league.

I'm not sure it's worse than "cum on you Spurs" or even "when the Spurs go marching in" but it is wank. Typically generic London shite

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Wouldn’t be against Tino on the right side in place of Almiron tonight, double up on Martinelli and snuff out Saka we win.

I really think he needs to start this game or Dortmund. My preference would be Dortmund because they seemed to work out our right side in the first game. Tino changes things up a bit and also stops the breaks on the right to some extent 

43 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

Arteta running his mouth about time wasting again. He’s such a dislikeable bloke 

If they want a quick game, coming here? Let’s fucking give it to them.

I think our lack of depth due to the injuries etc could be the problem here like against Wolves and West Ham. 

Even if we took the lead and were on top for a spell I think it's a big ask for these lads that have played so much football to see out the game against a strong team like Arsenal. 

If we had Isak, Murphy, Barnes, Tonali etc as options for fresh legs I'd be much more confident. 

Also hope we negate the Saka Vs Burn issue earlier this time and protect him aswell as possible. 

All out against this lot, would prefer a fullish team here rather than dortmund and would also like to see livramento carry on, tripps on left:

--------------------Pope---------------------------

Livramento------Lascelles------Schar---------Tripps

----Bruno--------Longstaff--------Big Joe----

----Willock--------Calum--------Gordon----

56 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

Arteta running his mouth about time wasting again. He’s such a dislikeable bloke 

The balls on this cunt. They must have wasted more time than anyone else at SJP last season.

Nice bit of extra motivation, though. 

A lot of shouts for Tino to start, with Tripps switching sides, I'd like them both starting together on the same side covering for each other and rotating that side in attacks, Maybe leave Miggy on the bench, bring him on later for impact, or vice versa with Tino.

Edited by mighty__mag

25 minutes ago, buzza said:

All out against this lot, would prefer a fullish team here rather than dortmund and would also like to see livramento carry on, tripps on left:

--------------------Pope---------------------------

Livramento------Lascelles------Schar---------Tripps

----Bruno--------Longstaff--------Big Joe----

----Willock--------Calum--------Gordon----

:bruce:

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Why are people so desperate to play Trippier LB [emoji38]

Because it solves a few "problems" in one go - get Livramento into the side, replaces Burn with a better player who is perfectly capable of playing LB. Personally don't see it happening as I think we'd lose something without Tripps' delivery on the right, but it's hardly outlandish.