Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Jonas said:

If we go down there with a fully fit squad and roll them over, I reckon between Tindall and the away fans we shatter Arteta like.

If there’s anything left of him after he gets back to London this weekend. Looked a broken man already 

16 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Tuned into talkSHITE for the first time in years for no good reason, immediately turned off after first NUFC fan saying ‘we do it against the big teams, it is the little ones we drop points to, always been the way’

Fuck me - what’s Howe’s record vs bottom half clubs again?

Is that why we lost 12 games in a row against Man City and haven’t beaten Liverpool at Anfield since 1994 in the league?

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

The sad inbred cunts are having as big a meltdown on there as what Arteta is, fucking glorious 

Its amazing they all have such strong opinions on it seeing as honestly marra they don't even care about the barcodes and the PL is all corrupt and they'd rather be at the fireworks 

First game of the season for me and the boy, not a classic but throughly enjoyable. 

Good to see Big Jow back to his best, Livramento was immense but Lascelles MOTM for me, absolutely imperious. Rafa knew.

Attwell completely out of his depth as expected.

Just now, cubaricho said:

Are y'all really that scared of pit bulls man? :lol: 

Chihuahuas are way worse.

You've obvs not been following UK news. I'd give my left nut for 100 of these starving, radge cunts to be locked in a room with the Arsenal squad and coaching staff.