Paris Saint-Germain 1-1 Newcastle United (28/11/23) | Reaction: pg. 52 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Still a fantastic result. Milan seems to be there for the taking and Dortmund is looking like they are in an excellent form. If they want first place in the group they cant lose against PSG. Think we have a bigger chance of advancing than before todays result, and a much bigger chance to stay in Europe.

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

VAR has instructed him to go over to the monitor as well.  Just awful all-round.

Scrap the whole system.

It’s way to open to outside influences on the decisions that get made.

Shocking handball decision. That said, they probably should have scored at least 2 or 3 second half so can't be too upset at the result.

Tough defensive performance, but would have been nice to see us at least try and keep the ball even once all half. We need to start being able to handle posession under pressure to go to the next level.

Still, the lads gave everything and one more game to go. Hopefully a good final performance vs Milan.

Edited by Checko

3 minutes ago, Collage said:

Bitter. Should never be 8 minutes and that wasn’t a pen.

We got robbed in the end. PSG were never winning that without some outside help.  I was nervous about them scoring a last minute goal but at least I wished they had earned it.

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Don't think we were robbed like, couldn't complete a pass in the last 25 and they missed a few good chances 

We were robbed by the decision, we defended well and deserved to see the game out as they couldn't score could they. Are you trying to be deliberately controversial or something 

Edited by WideopenMag

3 minutes ago, Ezity said:

Ffs, 82-18 in ball possession to PSG the second half. Its PSG away ik but its just sad, this just cannot go on if we wanna compete

:lol: Fucking hell I didn't think something could distract me from my hatred of that cuckaree but by jove you did it. 

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I love how they freeze framed it on his arm intentionally to make his decision for him. Could have freeze framed it hitting his chest, but nah.

This is the VAR problem, they slow mo everything. Just play the action through and always show the refs 2 or 3 angles not just one. Total farce.