Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 2/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, LFEE said:

If ETG is smart he’ll let us run out of steam physically and try and knick it late on.

He’ll be playing his typically tight, counter attacking play so it’ll suit against us being tired. However, I think we’ll do them over out of our team being far more united (no pun), us controlling the midfield and us just wanting it more 

26 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

A draw would be a reasonable result tonight. With no real subs available, fear we'll run out of steam and let them back into the game.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Full strength us absolutely gives these a good hiding that they have deserved since time began. They will probably not have a better time to play us all season, much like the cup final in February.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Stifler said:

That’s what I’m thinking.

Full strength is absolutely gives these a good hiding that they have deserved since time began. They will probably not have a better time to play us all season, much like the cup final in February.

We will fuck these up.

10 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

A draw would be a reasonable result tonight. With no real subs available, fear we'll run out of steam and let them back into the game.

Victory or delete club

22 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

It's not like it'll be a commercial flight, it'll be a private charter nad they will be driven up to the plane to get on surely, hardly the faff most of us have

Well true but even with that I don't see how it saves that much time. 

But aye I'll just keep drinking my drinks with soggy paper straws to try and save the planet whilst the elite fly their private jets all over the place :dontknow:

2 hours ago, nufc123 said:

We havent drawed at home for some time, and we wont win forever. Manu havent drawed all season. Both teams with fatigue and injuries.

Always mindful of their spawnyness too.

6 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Went for a lush steak lunch with the boys. On the beers/wine. Currently poker night at my mates apartment. 10 quid. 5 players. Few games. Footy on. Howay the lads! Let's fucking go Toon!

What steak?