Tottenham Hotspur 4-1 Newcastle United (10/12/23)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

If he was going to make any changes to the way he does things, he’s have rotated against Everton. Instead, same knackered 11 game in, game out. Maybe he’ll surprise us all and make some changes at half time. But I wouldn’t be putting any money on it. Subs on 75 mins as usual I’m guessing 

You’ve had meltdowns before during bad runs iirc. Try to learn something.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

“teams play Wednesday Saturday Wednesday Saturday every season”

aye. Not with the same starting XI for five games running

He can stfu. Do they do it with 15 injuries, playing Sat, Tues, Sat for consecutive weeks with the same 11 unable to make a single meaningful sub? Do they play with the same intense pressing style of this team? He’s an idiot. 

Joelinton has been even worse than on Thursday. So careless and erratic with the ball. Infuriating to watch. 

For the second half I'd probably switch Joe for Longstaff, Wilson for Isak, and Hall for Tripps. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Exactly. So much goes through him. 

You can talk about Trippier needing a rest - cos obviously he does - but the main problem is the inability to freshen up the front six. Having one of Hall or Krafth in the side instead of Tripps hardly prevents what's happened here. 

Could have worked on a game plan allowing Trippier a rest like..?

A big problem we have away from home is how bad we are in possession, constantly give it away and make it much harder for ourselves. That's not even a fatigue problem either as it's been happening all season. 

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

Not sure I want to even watch the second half tbh :(

Keep the faith… we’ve probably had the best two chances.

Need to just get the next goal and the mood will change. Wether we can mind is going to take a complete reset of attitude.