Newcastle United vs AC Milan - 13/12/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

Paully

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

The closer this gets the more desperate I am for us to progress to the next round even if it causes problems for us later in the season with squad depletion 

Just need to forget about all that and go all-out for the win man and hope we do it. We might be in a very different positions with injuries etc soon. No point in getting to the champions league and thinking any differently, what all the hard work last season was for. Also don't forget we deserve to have it in our hands tomorrow, but for a disgraceful refeering decision. 

27 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Most bars through town will be showing this, right?

Haven't done it in a while so not sure which to avoid and which are canny

Mayfair should have it on, they're a canny place

On 11/12/2023 at 13:06, WideopenMag said:

Bizarre.

I said if it was offered now. Considering our injuries and how we are coming in to it on the back of 2 defeats. I’d still fucking love it if we have another night similar to that in Feyenoord where we did it against all the odds and is possibly my favourite memory of supporting us.

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I said if it was offered now. Considering our injuries and how we are coming in to it on the back of 2 defeats. I’d still fucking love it if we have another night similar to that in Feyenoord where we did it against all the odds and is possibly my favourite memory of supporting us.

Bookies have us 10/11 to win the game :lol:

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bayern

Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Real Sociedad

If we scrape through its one of them 5 in the last 16:drool:

With a fully fit squad, we beat Barca over too legs imo.