Liverpool 4-2 Newcastle United (01/01/2024)

BlueStar

After the onslaught, to our credit, we've sensed opportunity and suddenly the door is ajar to a positive result. We've improved a lot in the last 10 minutes or so and scored what was almost a cracking goal.

The biggest cry babies in England crying again, but I have no idea what about. Should be thanking they’re lucky stars that Burn’s goal got disallowed wrongly. 

I would rather Vill win the league than these cunts and that really is saying something. 

Just now, Ronson333 said:

We can win this, they are leaving a lot of space at the back. But the bad news Gordon already looks knackered so we’ve got no one to exploit the space.

Krafth on , Livro up for Gordon 

No idea how it’s 0-0. But I’ll take it. 

Midfield has been a non-event on the ball. Some good work now and then off it. 

Gordon miles off it yet again. Either he’s still injured or just lacking any belief in these big games. 

Are we sure Botman didn’t rupture his ACL? He has been terrible. 

Fair play to Dubs. Under pressure and he has been brilliant and kept us in it. 

Guest reefatoon

Durable has been outstanding. Gordon and Longstaff have been a quiet, but everyone else putting in a shift. We looked a lot better from the half hour mark. Been a canny entertaining game.

Edited by reefatoon

Well that's a completely fair and just half time scoreline imo :lol:

On a serious note, why the fuck have Liverpool become so rattled all of a sudden? I get the Joelinton card, but other then that? They've dominated in the main, but I guess Liverpool always like to be the victim of some imaginary conspiracy. 

Fair play to the lads, we have ridden our luck at times and it's been a bit nervy, but we go in at half time all square, and I think Liverpool are becoming a bit rattled so the longer we keep frustrating them for, the better.

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

We can win this, they are leaving a lot of space at the back. But the bad news Gordon already looks knackered so we’ve got no one to exploit the space.

Almiron

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

HT. Odd game this. All seems to be set up for final minute of extra time heartbreak, again…

It's weird, we look all over the place at times, but then suddenly we're within one pass of being in on goal.

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

The biggest cry babies in England crying again, but I have no idea what about. Should be thanking they’re lucky stars that Burn’s goal got disallowed wrongly. 

I would rather Vill win the league than these cunts and that really is saying something. 

Isak was definitely offside tbf mate

We’re playing with a lot more energy and actually competing. That’s all I wanted. Still the potential to get hammered though and you know they’ll prob get another pen and 12 mins of added time at the 90.