Liverpool 4-2 Newcastle United (01/01/2024)

BlueStar

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I’d get Gordon off, he looks completely done.

Think he has to get Miggy on despite him being atrocious in the last game

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Commentary very one sided on NBC. Rattled with tindall in the technical area. 

Feel like Beglin has been kind of fair to us considering he played for them. But yeah, they are not a fan of our “party” in the technical area.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Dan Burn doing fine against Salah like I said he would and probably motm so far for us.

Honestly man some people in here 😊

He's looked fucking awful and gave Liverpool at least 2 big chances, one of them he walked away from Salah :lol:

Dubravka by far and away our best player so far.

Annoying that we have so much space on the counter. But Gordon looks like he can’t/won’t run in behind. Isak is in acres but doesn’t look sharp and on top of that, we rarely get it to him. No finesse or ability to pick a pass when it matters again. 

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Klopp doing Peloton ads.  Can he not advertise their treadmill?

Should advertise teeth the amount of time he's mouthing off and smiling ironically.

Miley yellow scandalous. 

No Joelinton yellow also scandalous.

We have been very luck but unsurprisingly have worked hard. We know we don't have the legs in this fatigueds team to push the full 90.. sorry 110 minutes. Proud of the effort from the lads though.

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

No idea how it’s 0-0. But I’ll take it. 

Midfield has been a non-event on the ball. Some good work now and then off it. 

Gordon miles off it yet again. Either he’s still injured or just lacking any belief in these big games. 

Are we sure Botman didn’t rupture his ACL? He has been terrible. 

Fair play to Dubs. Under pressure and he has been brilliant and kept us in it. 

Feels like it might be a game too far for Miley, he's struggled with the pace of the game. I'm more disappointed with Bruno, he's the senior midfielder, you would expect him to cope better. Longstaff looks like he's wearing horseshoes not football boots at the best of times.

As shite as Almiron is I'd put him on for Gordon. Gordon looks absolutely dead on his feet out there and we're gonna need tracking back as this game goes on. 

Just now, Mike said:

Carragher offering his unbiased opinion.

Not sure why the bloke is involved for Liverpool games, actually cant find a good reason for him to be involved at all hes a cock.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Feel like Beglin has been kind of fair to us considering he played for them. But yeah, they are not a fan of our “party” in the technical area.

gasping for Liverpool to score are they? Joke. 

6 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

We can win this, they are leaving a lot of space at the back. But the bad news Gordon already looks knackered so we’ve got no one to exploit the space.

I’d be very confident in us scoring with a fit Barnes / Willock and/or fresh legged Gordon and Almiron.

45 minutes of mostly not pressing, giving it straight back to them, and generally inviting them on. Some impressive last ditch stuff though to keep em out, esp. from Dubs.

This is tough viewing, so I hope we do better second half. We need to win some challenges in the middle and string a few passes together. When we do win a corner, put it in the fucking middle.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

We’ll get overrun from around the 70 min mark. Chucking it down with rain and tired legs. They have bench options, we don’t.

More then we have for the first 45, woof that'll be something to see :lol: